Not Sure Where To Put This One...

Decorating By nikki72905 Updated 31 Mar 2009 , 2:38pm by nikki72905

nikki72905 Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 12:29pm
post #1 of 3

When I re-vamp my house (renovate/or buy a mod. and tear down mine) I would Like my kitchen to be a room off to the side with sliding glass doors so that I can keep all animals (I have cats and dogs and someone in the house wants an Iguana and African Grey Parrot) out! If I had this (I live in a state where you can have a home baking business) would I be able to have my pets and decorate too? LOL I actually want the kitchen off to the side with two enterances, and a small counter with seating ... but I would also be able to get in from the house side as well.

** I want this also so I can go in, close the door and have my piece and quiet time when I'm cooking** LOL sounds wonderful doesn't it!

2 replies
Deb_ Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 12:59pm
post #2 of 3

Having animals with a licensed home kitchen really depends on your area's HD.
You may want to give them a call and ask them, they're really the only ones who can answer that since every area is different.

nikki72905 Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 2:38pm
post #3 of 3

I didn't realize that every area was different on the animals, I just figured the people who had animals around here and were doing baking/decorating and had dog running around were doing so illegally... HMMM?
I guess I need to make a phone call.. Thanks!

Quote by @%username% on %date%