Looking For A Certain Decorator?

Decorating By icer101 Updated 1 Apr 2009 , 12:01am by sportsmom005

icer101 Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 4:12am
post #1 of 7

i am looking for the usename of the decorator, that decorates beautiful buttercream sheet cakes.. she does beautiful borders. and uses curly ribbons in each corner,etc. i did have her saved.. but somehow lost it. can you all help me.. tia

6 replies
playingwithsugar Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 11:55am
post #2 of 7

I'm sure you are looking for thanhthanh.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

aswartzw Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 12:07pm
post #3 of 7

Thanhthanh definitely does gorgeous cakes but I've never seen her do curly ribbon in the corners. Maybe if you do another post for cakes with curly ribbon or something you'll get a better response. GL!

SHogg Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 12:08pm
post #4 of 7

I found her, I remembered a thread that was titled 'Borders we love' and she was featured in it a lot. Her CC name is: Cakery
Hope this helps.

icer101 Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 11:41pm
post #5 of 7

i just got back on c/c.. thanks to all who posted.. yes, SHogg, you are correct.. this is the one.. i love thanh thanh too. i knew it had the word ,cake , in it..

foxymomma521 Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 11:45pm
post #6 of 7

Oooh... I LOVE Cakery's cakes! She's one of my favorites!

sportsmom005 Posted 1 Apr 2009 , 12:01am
post #7 of 7
Originally Posted by foxymomma521

Oooh... I LOVE Cakery's cakes! She's one of my favorites!

She's one of mine too icon_biggrin.gif !

Quote by @%username% on %date%