Armadillo Cake--Need "how-To" & Construction H

Decorating By MemphisMom9801 Updated 31 Mar 2009 , 8:06pm by MemphisMom9801

MemphisMom9801 Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 12:13am
post #1 of 4

I'm considering making an armadillo shaped cake for a friend. However, before I give her an answer, I'm looking to do some research on how to construct a cake of this type and decide for myself whether or not I think I can tackle this project. I saw several armadillo cakes in the gallery. Would any of you kind souls that have attempted this cake... and anyone who just may have some great advice... please help me out here? I appreciate any responses! icon_smile.gif

3 replies
Redlotusninjagrl Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 1:49am
post #2 of 4

There was a thread not long ago about it and someone posted a website that had step by step instructions. The search function doesn't seem to work right and I can't recall which forum this was under. Either way, I am giving you a bump and hope you find an answer.

MemphisMom9801 Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 1:12pm
post #3 of 4

Thanks redlotusninjagrl! Does anyone know the site she's talking about or have a link? I'd really appreciate any help I can get. icon_smile.gif

MemphisMom9801 Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 8:06pm
post #4 of 4

Is there no one else out there that can help? I hate to plead, but I really would like some information on how to construct this cake. Please??

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%