The Kind Of Customer Everyone Wants

Decorating By jolly Updated 30 Mar 2009 , 10:40am by grama_j

jolly Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 10:15am
post #1 of 2

i got a customer from a party i did 2 weeks ago, they loved the cake, so they asked if i could do one for there children in the theme of monster mini golf, they had rented acouple of rooms for 80 people, so i went there and checked it out. okay cool the ideas are flowing i finished the cake yesterday and it starts, omg i hope they like it, i hope it gets there in one piece, then it started to rain out, you guys know what i mean right, that hour or so just before you deliver the cake, the cake survived the 50 pot holes on the way, i got there 15 minuets early to set up and the staff who works there all say they have seen alot of cakes over the years but none as nice as this, then the people show up and then the customer, here we go, do you like it, we love it and heres a 50 dollar bonous for doing such a good job. pics will follow soon i hope, peace out cc ers and thanks for all your help. dennis

1 reply
grama_j Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 10:40am
post #2 of 2

YEA!!!! For you, Jolly ! thumbs_up.gif I've only received one tip, and it was such a thrill !! Shoot.... I'm even thrilled if they contact me later and tell me it was a hit ! icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%