Instructions For Gumpaste Gift Bow

Decorating By jules06 Updated 31 Mar 2009 , 6:00am by jules06

jules06 Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 3:22am
post #1 of 12

Please excuse the quality of the video - my 11 yr old son was the cameraman !!
It also sounds like I have a lisp, I don't !! icon_lol.gif

http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc159/jules06_photos/my%20cakes/?action=view¤t=09f3a21a.pbr

11 replies
Cakepro Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 3:44am
post #2 of 12

Thank you for posting! I have always wanted to know how to make those kinds of bows.

I love your accent too! icon_biggrin.gif

jules06 Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 6:20am
post #3 of 12

Thanks Cakepro icon_biggrin.gificon_confused.gif I have an accent ??? icon_wink.gif

sulia Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 9:12am
post #4 of 12

hi, thanks for this great tutorial

you're very generous and i think your son was a great cameraman

thanks again, sulia

ncbert Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 3:30pm
post #5 of 12

great tutorial..thank-you! icon_biggrin.gif

LaBellaFlor Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 4:13pm
post #6 of 12

OH,the Christmas gift bow! Thats what I call them. Thank you so much, what a great idea. And of course you have an Australian accent, don't you know we Americans are the only ones that don't have accents!!! ;P

jules06 Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 1:08am
post #7 of 12

LaBellaFlor, I love American accents !!! There are sooo many different ones - very cool icon_biggrin.gif

JessDesserts Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 1:27am
post #8 of 12

great tutorial, thanks! I, too, love your accent!

I refuse to do a video because of my accent. Not only am I from New York, I live on long island.

I used to travel a lot and people immediately knew EXACTLY where I was from. I would just order a drink and they'd say "oh, you're from NY?"

A gal from New Yawk, maw specifically a Lawg Eye-lind-a who drinks cawfee and wawks ha dawg in the park.

If you need me to translate that, thats my point ! ! ! ! LOL

But thanks a bunch for posting yours!!!

LeckieAnne Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 1:31am
post #9 of 12

Great! Thank you! I hadn't seen that type of bow done before.

Cakepro Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 3:31am
post #10 of 12

LOL Jess...that's one of my favorite American accents! I loved how Carrie talked on the King of Queens. icon_biggrin.gif

xstitcher Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 5:34am
post #11 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessDesserts

great tutorial, thanks! I, too, love your accent!

I refuse to do a video because of my accent. Not only am I from New York, I live on long island.

I used to travel a lot and people immediately knew EXACTLY where I was from. I would just order a drink and they'd say "oh, you're from NY?"

A gal from New Yawk, maw specifically a Lawg Eye-lind-a who drinks cawfee and wawks ha dawg in the park.

If you need me to translate that, thats my point ! ! ! ! LOL

But thanks a bunch for posting yours!!!

When I was working people always used to guess where I was from just by me saying "about" (I still haven't figured that one out) but the dead give away was "eh?" Needless to say, I only say it now when I go back home eh???? icon_lol.gif

Jules06 thanks so much for taking the time to make this tutorial and a special thanks to the fabulous camera man.

jules06 Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 6:00am
post #12 of 12

You're all very welcome icon_biggrin.gif
Just returning the favour for all the other great tutorials & instructions everyone posts thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%