Forgot Suppliers Name, Help!

Decorating By Melvira Updated 29 Mar 2009 , 1:05am by all4cake

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 11:02pm
post #1 of 8

Ok, I am SO embarassed about asking this question, but I have two sick kids and I haven't slept in a few days... my brain is fried!

I need to order some foam core boards and I can't remember the name or website of the place I want to get them!! icon_redface.gif I ordered some online in Spring of '08 and now I've forgotten where. I am almost positive I saved the info somewhere but I simply can't find it. To my memory they sold almost exclusively the foam boards, but they had an entire line of them that had premade holes in the middle for your center dowel. The website was very plain, on a page they had pictures of each different shapes and you'd click on that shape, then essentially it was just a list of sizes/thicknesses and prices. Not fancy. They also sell some kind of support system (not SPS) if that helps jog anyones memory. But they sold lots of shapes like the hexagon, etc. That's why I loved this place so much!

I'm sorry for being such a spaz... long week, ya know? icon_rolleyes.gif

7 replies
JodieF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 11:37pm
post #2 of 8

Melvira....is this it?

http://www.logicpic.com/

Jodie

edited to say: forgot they don't like us to post web addresses. Try logicpic

curiegas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
curiegas Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 12:32am
post #3 of 8

Maybe Dallas foam? I know they sell cheap cake dummies and also have other foam items.

HTH,
Cecilia

josumiko Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
josumiko Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 12:39am
post #4 of 8

I have never gone to there website, but it sounds like logipic. I just saw an ad/article in the new ACD that finally came!

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 12:39am
post #5 of 8
all4cake Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 12:45am
post #6 of 8

lol...looks like JodieF, josumiko and myself are thinking of the same place.

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 1:00am
post #7 of 8

Oh yah, oh yah, ohhhhh yaahhhhh!!!

Yes, I'm doing the happy dance! You know what's sad?? I did a search for 'foam core cake boards' and logicpic was the first one on the list, but I thought it was PICTURES of something so I skipped over it! DUH????

icon_redface.gificon_razz.gificon_redface.gificon_razz.gif

all4cake Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 1:05am
post #8 of 8

hahaha...everytime I see it in my favorites, my first thought is that it's something to do with the webcam...then...it's like...wait...that's got an x in it somewhere.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%