Where Do You Buy Your Cookie Cutters???

Baking By Jewelsx19 Updated 29 Mar 2009 , 4:06pm by pattycakesnj

Jewelsx19 Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 10:08pm
post #1 of 7

I am having a hard time finding a online store that sells a great selection of cookie cutters, but also ships to Canada for reasonable shipping.

I was going to order from a store called Off the Beaten Path (or something like that) but for 6 cookie cutters shipping was $23 and change.

So where do you get them? I am mostly looking for baby, wedding and girly stuff (like lipstick and such). Shapes that I can't find through wilton.

6 replies
sweetcravings Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 10:30pm
post #2 of 7

Hi Neighbour,

I live near windsor. Good luck finding any great cutters around this area. I hope someone knows somewhere i can get them too. Do you have a Homesense in your area? I often find cutters at the holidays there. They aren't as cool as the ones you see online but at least it's better than what i find at Michaels or the bulk store. I've also found the odd cookie cutters at Winners during the holidays. I did find a shop in Michigan that i will cross the border occassionally for, but it's not the ideal situation with all the construction at the border right now and the exchange rate.
There is a website, Golda's kitchen that sell quite a few cutters. I have ordered from them and had good service. But again, it seems they never have the cutter i'm looking for and some things are a bit pricey.
I really wish there was somewhere i could get them too. I get so frustrated when i can't find all these great things locally, only online. I hate paying out the wazooo in shipping for these things. Often the shipping costs more than the cutter or supplies. I see all these great cookie designs here on CC and then can't find the cutter. I've thought about hand cutting them, but that seems too labor intensive when you are doing large quantities.
Suzanne

Jewelsx19 Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 11:36pm
post #3 of 7

Thanks...I have ordered from Golda's also, actually I make a trip there once a month for cake boxs, boards, and other supplies (she's only about a hour from me).

And yes, I have found many cookie cutters from Winners...but not what I am looking for at the moment. I am looking for a wedding cake, engangement ring, wine glass, high heel shoe, lipstick, nail polish, lightening bolt, baby onesie, baby bottle, and pacifier.

sweetcravings Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 11:54pm
post #4 of 7

Oh i know all too well what you mean. The variety of original cutters around here suck.
Did you check Golda's lately...i believe she now has the onesie cutter.

CristyInMiami Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 3:33pm
post #5 of 7

I shop at www.foosecookiecutters.com. I'm not sure how much they charge for Canada but they have a great selection!

Santa_Kitchen Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 3:51pm
post #6 of 7

Thanks, Cristy in Miami for the info, what a huge selection!!!!

pattycakesnj Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 4:06pm
post #7 of 7

Try coppergifts.com for cutters, great selection and extremely well made. The shipping in the US is only $6, no matter how many you order.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%