Can Someone Make Me An Edible Image?

Decorating By msladybug Updated 29 Mar 2009 , 5:44pm by msladybug

msladybug Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 6:39pm
post #1 of 4

I need an edible image of the first cav patch. I am putting it on a half sheet cake so i would like for it to be pretty big to go right in the middle of the cake.

I need it for April 18th so I would need it before then.

I have scoured the internet and can't find anything and this is what my grandmother wants.

This is what the patch looks like.



3 replies
jo_ann Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 8:29pm
post #2 of 4

When I need an edible image I call my local grocery store and take in the picture I want and they do it for $5.00 as long as it is not a copyrighted image.

Arriva Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 3:04am
post #3 of 4

Most grocery store bakeries can print it for you. Have you considered doing a FBCT? I bet that would turn out great too.

msladybug Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 5:44pm
post #4 of 4

I am going to try a FBCT and see how she likes it. I just have to travel with it so I am trying to go easy and that is what she asked for.

Quote by @%username% on %date%