Bunny Nose Cookies

Baking By chixbaby27 Updated 28 Mar 2009 , 5:55am by Pebbles13

chixbaby27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chixbaby27 Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 1:44am
post #1 of 3

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these cookies!

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1328472

I want to make them for my son's 1st grade class. Thing is, I'm fairly new to cookies. I plan to make them and use Antonia's royal icing and want to make sure I do it right. Would it be better to flood in pink, then once dry add the black, red and teeth? Or go ahead and trace the sections in black and then flood in the pink, red and teeth?

Thanks for any help...I am so loving cookies!

2 replies
Twopeasinapod Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Twopeasinapod Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 1:55am
post #2 of 3

I am no expert but if it were me, I would outline in black and then flood with the colors. That looks like what they did on these cookies.

You could also PM the one that made them and ask her how exactly she did them. Nearly all the people here on CC are more than willing to help each other out, so I am sure she won't mind!

Hope that helps a little!

Pebbles13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pebbles13 Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 5:55am
post #3 of 3

Hi chixbaby!
Like Twopeasinapod stated, everyone here on CC is very friendly and helpful. I would send a PM to Denyse and ask her how she did them. I know she'll be happy to help her - she's a really nice girl. Oh, and I forgot to mention she's my sister-in law icon_biggrin.gif Her and I have had a ton of help from others on this site (we both started decorating cookies last May), and have learned so much from all of the talented people here. If there is ever a way we can help others, we are more than happy. Like she wrote in her description, her idea was inspired by Nancy of Nancys Fancy cookies.
Take care,
Tricia
(Pebbles13)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%