Can Someone Help Me Find This! Please!

Decorating By DivineDelectables Updated 28 Mar 2009 , 3:09am by MBHazel

DivineDelectables Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 1:22am
post #1 of 7

I have a bride who wants this cake. I am trying to find what I think are separators. I will be thankful for any help.

6 replies
Cakeonista Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 1:31am
post #2 of 7

I've read beofre here on cc that they have used styrofome seperators with this type of topsy-turvey cake. There should be something about it in the forums. I'm pretty sure however they are styrofome inserts. HTH

leah_s Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 1:33am
post #3 of 7

They look like the Wilton separators. The cakes are on a covered board which has the dangling bead trim glued on.

Deb_ Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 1:42am
post #4 of 7

I feel like I've seen that business name and some of those cakes here on CC. Maybe if they're members here they'll see this and answer your question.

I agree with Leahs, they do look like those Wilton separators.

MBHazel Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 1:59am
post #5 of 7

YOu can get the styrofoam inserts at:


Beautiful cake too.

DivineDelectables Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 2:29am
post #6 of 7

Thanks alot I am going to look right now.

MBHazel Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 3:09am
post #7 of 7

HMMM what does the blocked mean on the web address?

Quote by @%username% on %date%