Generic Theme Pre-Wrapped?

Baking By lhayes1976 Updated 27 Mar 2009 , 10:09pm by kneadacookie

lhayes1976 Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 2:10pm
post #1 of 3

Along with selling cupcakes at our local Farmer's Market, I thougt about packaing up some generic wrapped cookies. For example seasonal birthday, have a nice day, thank you, etc. Maybe a last minute goodie for someone. Does anyone have a shop that sells pre-dcorated cookies to walkins and if so what are better sellers.

2 replies
HeidiCrumbs Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 2:54pm
post #2 of 3

I don't have a shop yet, but I have also thought of selling at our farmers market. My thoughts were fruit and vegetable cookies to keep in the FM theme. Also flowers, all different kinds with some bees and butterflies and dragonflies. Kind of keeps it in with the spring and summer seasons. I would probably also do kids themed ones as when I take my boys to the FM they really don't want to eat veggies but head straight for the bakery stands. Oh, what about farm animals? Like cows, pigs, chickens, sheep, horses? That's also keeping with the farm theme.

kneadacookie Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 10:09pm
post #3 of 3

i can't seem to make enough cookies that look like cupcakes, ice cream and bday presents. anything birthday. and during cold season i did a chicken noodle soup can that went like hot cakes

Quote by @%username% on %date%