More On The Cancelled Bride

Business By cupcake Updated 27 Mar 2009 , 11:50pm by Auryn

cupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcake Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 11:01am
post #1 of 5

Debi, to answer your question, the daughter did not tell her mother until she came into town. For those of you that want to know why I don't just stack the cake like the original order and what they paid for. The MOB requested that the cake be packed up seperately because one, she saw no need to accent the cake since there were going to be no guests to see it, secondly they will all have a piece of cake at the MIL's if it doesn't get thrown at her. They will each take a box and leave the MIL's as soon as they have a slice. They are all leaving town quickly. Go figure. I am just doing as requested, as crazy as it is. They didn't want to take the time to take the cake apart., I'll have to put this one in my book of nightmares. Thanks for everyone input.

4 replies
Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 11:24am
post #2 of 5

Well wouldn't you like to be a fly on that wall? I think it's very nice of you to be so understanding.

Are the bride and groom very young?

margaretb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
margaretb Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 6:20pm
post #3 of 5

Ohhh, I thought since the wedding was going forward that the animousity had been resolved. But I have to say, I like how the MOB thinks. All these problems going on, and she makes sure they can grab the cake and run!

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 6:39pm
post #4 of 5

icon_surprised.gif Oh boy it just keeps getting worse and worse. The stories these people will be telling.

Auryn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Auryn Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 11:50pm
post #5 of 5

if I were you, I would double check with the bride about this arrangement- if she is the one who placed the order.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%