Belated Wedding Wishes And Military

Decorating By Cakenicing4u Updated 26 Mar 2009 , 7:25pm by Cakenicing4u

Cakenicing4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakenicing4u Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 1:58pm
post #1 of 6

Ok... so you have to love your mom, right? So last night at 6, she tells me that she needs a cake for today at two, and can it be 1/4 banana, 1/4 carrot, 1/4 vanilla and 1/4 chocolate and can we have italian rum in any way? So icon_cry.gif and then icon_sad.gif I was up until 3 am baking cakes, and then up again at 6 am to take my daughter to school and get the boards, boxes, sugar, etc that I ran out of last night. That's my sob story. Now i'm so tired I can't think. This is what she told me....

The couple got married last year and didn't tell anyone. The bride is a pharmacy tech and the pharmacy gang is throwing a shower for her today at 3. The groom is now in the military overseas. She said it can be anything, and they want it to say 'Belated wedding wishes Ashley and Kevin"

I've got to go ice the cake and see what kind of supplies I have on hand... maybe till I do that someone will come and rescue me poor brain!!

Thanks !

thumbs_up.gif

5 replies
2txmedics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2txmedics Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:12pm
post #2 of 6

awwwh, you poor thing...BUT...be thankful you have your mother...I lost both my parents along time ago....take a deep breath, and just mom, Im only human...and smile...*hugs*

jamiekwebb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jamiekwebb Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:15pm
post #3 of 6

Wow a whole year of marriage without telling... tht's what I call a well kept secret. Hope it goes well for you and then you can rest knowing that you gave it your best shot.

Cakenicing4u Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:46pm
post #4 of 6

Thanks ladies... I am trying to look at the bright side.. but the only cool idea I had, I don't have the supplies for!!!

Help!

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 4:37pm
post #5 of 6

You don't say what shape/size this cake is. Simple theme is to make a gift package. Even if it's round....put a big bow on it w/a tag.

Cakenicing4u Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 7:25pm
post #6 of 6

It was a full sheet, and you got all the info that I did! LOL I made it! I ended up airbrushibg a blue background with two large hearts in white in the center- then did vines around the edge of each, with white roses and flat flowers with a red tip on them... Then a subtle yellow ribbon on the edge with a bow in each corner. I'll post pics after my nap!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%