I Need Help With My Airbrush Machine, Please!!!

Decorating By Angie46 Updated 30 Mar 2009 , 7:19pm by sahrow

Angie46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Angie46 Posted 25 Mar 2009 , 4:26pm
post #1 of 4

Hi, I just bought a airbrush machine from Tcp Global, When I got the machine it had no directions at all about how to use it or put it togeather, I very confused, It is a TC-20T if that helps, I dont know how to hook up the lines or even get it started , I dont want to mess it up!, Ive been on line looking for directions with no success!! If any one has any idea how to use this I really need the help , Thanks so much!!

3 replies
sparklynne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sparklynne Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 5:12am
post #2 of 4

Hi, I too ordered an airbrush from that company and you are correct they don't give you a clue at all on how to put it togethericon_sad.gif I am not sure that mine is the same model or if what I am telling you is going to make much sense or not but I will give it a shot.
1. I am going to assume that you bought one with a compressor, the box with the compressor in it comes with a hose and a roll of pipe thread tape. My compressor has a pressure gauge that also had to be attached. You want to find the threaded for lack of a better word "nipple" on one end of the compressor. open up the container with your tape in it and wrap once around the threaded part and break the tape off. This tape shoud have stretched itself nicely over the threading. Take the pressure gauge and attach it by rotating the opening over the threaded part of the main compressor until snug. Do not over tighten or you could break something. icon_cry.gif This part was a little tricky for me but only because you have to start rotating it on so that it finishes in an upright position so that the clear end of the bottle on the gauge is down and the black locking top of it is up. Now there is a threaded "nipple" on this part again wrap once around with the pipe tape and break the tape off, now take the hose and attach one end to that "nipple" by screwing the outer nut around until tightened. The other end is where you are going to attach your air brush. There are two different types of connector ends on the base of your air brush. One has a nipple so that it may be attached to a plastic tubing. If you have a compressor and the heavy hose you do not need this. Unscrew this part from the base of your airbrush. put this part in your airbrush case so you don't lose it in case you need it later down the road. Now the base of your airbrush should be able to be attached to the hose you have attached to your compressor. Just screw it on and then plug your compressor in and give it a whirl. It should work great. Play with it a bit to make sure your settings are right. I am not a pro at this but have had mine for a little bit. I am not certain if you can make heads or tails of my description but I am hoping this helped. You are more than welcome to email me at [email protected] if you should need any further help. HTH icon_smile.gif
sincerely
Lynne

dcabrera Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dcabrera Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 5:42am
post #3 of 4

I had the same issue you were having. It didn't come with any instructions so I called the company I ordered it from. The told me they would send me a new hose. Turns out the hose had a rip. I would call the maker. I'm still confused with how to clean it. I just run warm water through it and spray it out.

sahrow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sahrow Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 7:19pm
post #4 of 4

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%