I dunno if this has ever been posted before or if they even work, but I thought I'd post it anyway. There are a couple suggestions I might try
The US Postal service sent out a message to all letter carriers to put a
sheet of Bounce in their uniform pockets to keep yellow-jackets away. I
use them all the time when playing baseball and soccer.. I use it when I
am working outside. It really works. The yellow jackets just veer around
1. All this time you've just been putting Bounce in the dryer. It will
chase ants away when you lay a sheet near them. It also repels
2. Spread sheets around foundation areas, or in trailers, or cars that
are sitting and it keeps mice from entering your vehicle.
3. It takes the odor out of books and photo albums that don't get opened
4. It repels mosquitoes! Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when
out doors during mosquito season.
5. Eliminate static electricity from your tel evision (or computer)
6. Since Bounce is designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your
television screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from
7.. Dissolve soap scum from shower doors. Clean with a sheet of
8. To freshen the air in your home - Place an individual sheet of Bounce
in a drawer or hang in the closet.
9. Put Bounce sheet in vacuum cleaner.
10. Prevent thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle through a sheet
of Bounce before beginning to sew.
11. Prevent musty suitcases. Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside
empty luggage before storing.
12. To freshen the air in your car - Place a sheet of Bounce under the
13. Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill
with water, let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The anti-static agent
apparently weakens the bond between the food and the pan.
14. Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a
sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket.
15. Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will
magnetically attract all the loose hairs.
16. Eliminate static electricity from Venetian blinds. Wipe the blinds
with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.
17. Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used sheet of
Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.
18. Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of Bounce
at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.
19. Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or
20. Golfers put a Bounce sheet in their back pocket to keep the bees
21. Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and
storing them. It wi ll keep them smelli ng fresh.
and if you put a sheet across your butt , perhaps your farts will not
Thanks for all the info. I knew some of the things that they could be used for but I also learned a few!
The butt one was pretty funny-lol! May try that on my Hubby next time I make him chili, I'll let you know how it goes-lol!
This is a great to know, but I'm a rural letter carrier and the postal service never informed me! I guess they aren't worried about those of us out in the sticks :0 But really they get us when they've made a nest in the box and we open it. I really don't think it would help if my clothes were made of bounce.
You left out the one where you let your kids put a bounce sheet on the bottom of their feet and "ice skate" around the house on the hard surface floor! Head injuries included-but it sure is fun for them.
They are also great for sharpening scirrors. Just cut the sheet several times are they are sharpened like new...