Indydebi Serving Size Chart

Decorating By cookinqueen Updated 25 Mar 2009 , 3:50am by LaBellaFlor

cookinqueen Posted 24 Mar 2009 , 3:37pm
post #1 of 10

Any one have her serving size chart? I can't seem to be able to find it.

9 replies
mmelyss Posted 24 Mar 2009 , 4:18pm
post #2 of 10

She has one??

foxymomma521 Posted 24 Mar 2009 , 4:21pm
post #3 of 10

she uses Wiltons, but if you look at the one on my website, that is the one I was originally told was Indydebi's...

butterfly831915 Posted 24 Mar 2009 , 4:49pm
post #4 of 10

I really like the chat, I am going to copy and past and keep for refrence if that is okay with you...

foxymomma521 Posted 24 Mar 2009 , 4:53pm
post #5 of 10

I should warn you that I give away most of my cakes... If you're looking for profit that is not the chart to use. I like the larger portions to make sure there's enough cake icon_smile.gif

JanH Posted 24 Mar 2009 , 5:02pm
post #6 of 10

Indydebi uses the Wilton wedding cake servings guide.
Here's a link to all four Wilton servings guides: wedding & party for 2 and 3" deep pans.

Here's a link to Indydebi's illustrated cutting guide:
(So much simpler to use than the Wilton method.)

butterfly831915 Posted 24 Mar 2009 , 5:36pm
post #7 of 10

I don't really sell mine and am doing my sisters wedding cake and want to make sure there is enough of it to go around because the last cake I did was for the exact number of people and we ran out so don't want that to happen for my sister and the topper ending up getting cut.

JanH Posted 24 Mar 2009 , 5:43pm
post #8 of 10

Have a servings guide is a good starting point. icon_smile.gif

However, to insure that you actually end up with the correct number of servings all the servings/slices must be the same size.

Using Indydebi's cutting guide or providing it with your cakes will guarantee the correct number of servings. thumbs_up.gif

indydebi Posted 25 Mar 2009 , 3:34am
post #9 of 10

There is a cutting guide out there than many people have called IndyDebi's cutting chart. It's being called that because whoever created the chart merely referenced my cutting method. I wish I could remember who created it to give them proper credit because they put a lot of work into it, and I'm flattered they referenced my cutting method on it.

But as mentioned above .... I used the Wilton wedding cake serving chart. thumbs_up.gif

LaBellaFlor Posted 25 Mar 2009 , 3:50am
post #10 of 10

Oh that is so funny Debi. I don't do the circle either, I do the "rectangles" too. I tell people it's easier to cut that way, not to mention it's easier for me to explain it to them that way. They never quite get the "circle" way right.

Quote by @%username% on %date%