Looking For A Product

Decorating By CNCS Updated 27 Mar 2009 , 2:46pm by CNCS

CNCS Posted 23 Mar 2009 , 4:28pm
post #1 of 5

I read about here on this site a few weeks ago.

Its a rubber or plastic product you dip tool handles in for grip.

I cant remember the name.

Think I read about it on a cookie cutter making thread.

4 replies
antonia74 Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:39am
post #2 of 5

I think that's TracyLh's thread...


It's called "PlastiDip" and it's mentioned in a post made by Kim_In_Cajun_Country, 1st page, bottom of page. There's a pic too.

CNCS Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 2:39pm
post #3 of 5


CNCS Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 2:41pm
post #4 of 5


CNCS Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 2:46pm
post #5 of 5

Hmmmmm...I see ace hardware carries it,
Ive been in my local ace twice this week.

Quote by @%username% on %date%