Lima, Ohio

Lounge By TheCakerator Updated 8 Apr 2009 , 8:18pm by TheCakerator

TheCakerator Posted 23 Mar 2009 , 3:49pm
post #1 of 6

My husband and I live in Michigan, but we are currently looking at a truck located in Lima Ohio, ... it is at a dealership called Tom Ahl Chrysler Dodge Hyundai and I was wondering if any of my fellow CC'rs knew anything about this dealership, reputation, ethics, service, salespeople etc. ... its a close enough drive that we could be there in a few hours but I was wondering if any locals might be able to tell me something about them since at this point, we just have to take their word for everything. Any help is appreciated. icon_smile.gif

5 replies
amberlee416 Posted 23 Mar 2009 , 6:38pm
post #2 of 6

I live about a half hour from lima, I have never bought anything from tom ahl's, all my vehicles are used. I have never heard anything bad of the dealership though. Its not much info, but i hope it helps.

TheCakerator Posted 23 Mar 2009 , 7:43pm
post #3 of 6

thank you for the reply.

amberlee416 Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 7:35pm
post #4 of 6

also i just seen a commercial they have big sales going on right now, but the sales are over on the 31st

mlynnb Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 2:57pm
post #5 of 6

i know this is waaaay late, but i just saw this thread....we have bought multiple cars from Tom Ahls and have been happy with every purchase! sorry for the late reply.... icon_redface.gif

TheCakerator Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 8:18pm
post #6 of 6

that's ok! They actually would not work with us on lowering their prices so we ended up going elsewhere ... thanks again!

Quote by @%username% on %date%