How Much Would You Charge For This?

Decorating By mommabeaver25 Updated 25 Mar 2009 , 3:30pm by Heath

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 25 Mar 2009 , 2:52pm
post #91 of 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by cserwa

From Edna -

Yeah I work really hard, I do videos for people for free, I sometimes I am a 2 am answering emails. I dont get much for helping people other than to know they get skills to move forward in life.

Okay. I'm a newbie (I can't even reply to someone else's post correctly! lol) and total lurker. I've decorated a total of 3 cakes in my life, and none of them were anything to brag about. However, I do know that the only way I knew ANYTHING about decorating those 3 cakes were from this website...and all of the FREE tips that I've gotten from the KIND people on here who are willing to share their expertise. Good luck going out into the real world and finding the kind of willingness to help that exists on this website. Edna - you're amazing. Your cakes are amazing. Your tutorials are amazing. For the newbies who know NOTHING about cake decorating, and probably most of the people who know EVERYTHING about cake decorating, you are an amazing resource. Enough said. For you and all of the other HELPFUL people on here (helpful meaning NON morons - aka - NOT cakeandbake...), I pray that God will restore tenfold all of the time that you spend helping others (for which you receive absolutely nothing for...) and return your kindness back to you in the form of blessings in every area of your life.

Thanks for the blessings...funny thing.... even from a bad post you will find that there are so many good people around you....Make those that are bad and mean look so not important...Life is all about what you can give..not about how much you can hurt..

Thanks for the kind words to everyone. I always loved this comunity and the people who always come around to help.. Im only one little person, yet there are so many in here with kind souls that always love to help
knowing that the only thing they will get back is a Thank you..

Well...that thank you means a LOT!...Money wont pay for that..
Thanks everyone..
Edna icon_smile.gif

Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 25 Mar 2009 , 3:30pm
post #92 of 92

thread locked at request of OP.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%