Leaving Cc Due To Very Unpleasent Condiditons

Lounge By kakeladi Updated 8 Apr 2009 , 6:24pm by cookieswithdots

dailey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dailey Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 10:53pm
post #31 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by __Jamie__

In fact if you DO have a laptop with a plug in card slot and the right upgrades (if needed), I will personally start a collection fund to get you a card. Let me know and I'll start off with the first donation!

that sounds like a great idea. i would definitely chip in too!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 11:18pm
post #32 of 46

Hi everyone if you go to the kakeladi-let's help her out thread here in the lounge there is already a collection getting started. If you'd like to help out, please post it there so it's easier to keep track of.

Arriva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Arriva Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 11:23pm
post #33 of 46

I would chip in too.

GayeG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GayeG Posted 22 Mar 2009 , 12:00am
post #34 of 46

I can tell you (yeah-past expierance - but ALOT of lessons!) that he can NOT leave you destitute!
Go straight to ANY divorce attorney - and with you being on SS they WILL collect their $$$ from HIM .. they put it all nicely in their paper-work ... so that will be a load off .. also with you NOT working X amount of years - he WILL have to pay you alimony! Maybe just a year maybe longer BUT he will have to pay - that will help out!
What you gotta do know is take a DEEP breath ... say a prayer and listen to what HE says ... then look AHEAD not back ... make a list of what HAS to be done in order for you to survice .. then map that plan out one day at a time!! Maybe take a roommate .. or whatever you need to do .. Its NOT gonna be easy, but I do believe .. He GOD brought you to it .. then GOD will bring you thru it .. Keep the faith .. and if THATS all you can do this hour .. then just do that icon_smile.gif
I along with the others WILL be praying for you!
{{{{{HUGGS}}}}}

zoomzone Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zoomzone Posted 22 Mar 2009 , 12:07am
post #35 of 46

Lynne. God bless you and watch over you. Hope you stay online...

tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 22 Mar 2009 , 3:26am
post #36 of 46

Lynne, I am so sorry. I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through, especially after this many years of marriage. I'll be praying for you.

JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 22 Mar 2009 , 8:22pm
post #37 of 46

Lynne,

I've only been a CCer for a relatively short time, but you've always been so kind and such a big help. Why, just a few days ago, you pmed me with some great decorating advice. I appreciate you very much!

First of all, stay on CC with the help that's being offered. Second of all, be willing to ask for whatever you need, spiritual or monetary support -- we're all here for you. Last but not least, even though things may be tough in the weeks and months ahead, know that you'll be better off without him in the long run.

You're in my prayers!

Julie

frosting111 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frosting111 Posted 22 Mar 2009 , 8:29pm
post #38 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakeladi

My internet connection will be pulled in a couple of weeks so I thought I'd say good bye now.
After 49 1/2 yrs my husband has decided he would rather wallow in sin than stay married.
He is leaving me destitute. I will not have the money to have an internet connection. I will have to live on less than $400 a month - S.S.
You cannot know how much I have loved being on this and other cake sites. It has saved my sanity over and over.
Thanks for putting up with meicon_smile.gif
Hugs,
Lynne (aka:kakeladi)

I am so very sorry to hear this, please know that I am sending blessings and prayers your way (\\0/)

hallow3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hallow3 Posted 22 Mar 2009 , 9:17pm
post #39 of 46

I have an extra wireless card and will be happy to ship it to you!

lovelytee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovelytee Posted 22 Mar 2009 , 10:31pm
post #40 of 46

My prayers are with you in your time of need. Keep strong! Even though the light at the end of the tunnel seems far away, God will pull you through.

Hugs

margaretb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
margaretb Posted 23 Mar 2009 , 3:26am
post #41 of 46
Monkess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monkess Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 2:36pm
post #42 of 46

Lynne-PLEASE go and see a lawyer. You need to DO THIS. You can't let go of everything you have built all your life, I remember pm'ing with you about the RV experience and I know now you must have done that just to keep him with you and happy. God bless you and give you the strength and sense to not give in, dont crumble for you will regret not getting your due right when it is too late. Please, please see a lawyer-they can do alot more than we give them credit for. If you need help finding one in your area I can research on the net and reccomend someone. God bless and BIG hugs. Love.

kellertur Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kellertur Posted 1 Apr 2009 , 5:33am
post #43 of 46

I am so sorry to hear this. icon_sad.gif You deserve better than that.

My FIL is a lawyer/judge so I mentioned this "hypothetically" and he agreed you should speak to someone. There are lawyers out there that will work with people with little or no income, so hopefully you can find one in your area that will work for you.

I will be thinking of you and I hope things turn around for you.
I wish you the very best of luck.

beck30 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beck30 Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 2:08am
post #44 of 46

Im really sorry to hear this. After almost 50 years! I cant even begin to think how you must be feeling. I dont think he should be aloud to leave you with nothing after 50 years. I will pray for you! God will take care of you.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 1:39pm
post #45 of 46
cookieswithdots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookieswithdots Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 6:24pm
post #46 of 46

I thought only young couples did stupied things like this. My daughter-in-law decided she wanted her freedom and is in the process of leaving my son. Granted, I know he has his faults as well. Two young children involved. I just want to SCREAM!

I am so very sorry you are going through this and my heart hurts for all having to endure this pain. You are not alone, never. We just don't know that a lot of people are feeling the same kind of pain.

Hugs and lots of prayers for you.

Melissa

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%