Photos Disappeared

Baking By Lcubed82 Updated 20 Mar 2009 , 1:50pm by cylstrial

Lcubed82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lcubed82 Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 3:19am
post #1 of 6

What are the CC rules about photos? I posted a cookie bouquet, then a few pics of the unwrapped cookies that ended up in the bouquet. Those pics have apparently been removed.

Thanks for comments made before the photos were removed!
Linda

5 replies
pipe-dreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pipe-dreams Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 3:38am
post #2 of 6

I'm pretty sure you can only post one picture of each cake or cookie. The only exception is if you make them into a mini collage type thing, with a different view in each photo. That's what I got from the *new* rules. I don't know if the cookie rules are the same as cake ones, though!

By the way, your cookies are so cute! That turkey is hilarious! That makes me want to do cookies icon_wink.gif
Great job!

antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 3:42am
post #3 of 6

From what I've read on here for about a year now, the admin have asked that we only submit one single photo of a cake/bouquet/cookies, etc...that is, unless the back of the object/cake/etc has a completely different viewpoint/design etc. (If we all uploaded a few pics of each item, this site would be so overburdened and slow! It takes up too much room.)

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-586287.html

If you can't narrow it down to just one pic, maybe you could submit a photo collage of it? (Though, seeing your cookies individually displayed and their designs visible are far more interesting than seeing them wrapped together in a cluster/bouquet IMHO! thumbs_up.gif )

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 3:46am
post #4 of 6
freddyfl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
freddyfl Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 3:53am
post #5 of 6

i had that happen with my leprechaun cookies as well. They got rid of the individual ones and kept the group photo of them....I was bummed, but I can understand why, next time if I want the singles up I won't do a group photo. =)

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 1:50pm
post #6 of 6

Yep, it's for the good of cake central!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%