1St Bridal Open House And I Can't Be There..help!

Business By __Jamie__ Updated 19 Mar 2009 , 9:39pm by __Jamie__

__Jamie__ Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 8:24pm
post #1 of 3

The wedding planner I work with is hosting a Bridal Open House in a few months, and due to an RSVP to something else, I can't attend.

I am paying my vendor fee, and am going to have help from my hubby to "take care of things" while I am out of town.

I plan to display the cake that I entered in a competition a couple of months ago, two more dummies that I have yet to assemble and fancy up.

I will have a stack of biz cards (numbered so I can get a count of who stopped by)

A nice framed "letter" welcoming them to my booth and sorry I couldn't join them today, please take a card, blah blah blah)

A printout of links to wedding cake picture galleries.

(Maybe) A little note they can jot down their basic interests (servings needed, fondant/no fondant, wedding colors, etc) for them to drop into a box so I can contact them when I get back.

What do you think? Definitely not having samples, too much work for hubby/wedding planner, and I can't make it to my rent-a-kitchen place either that week.

Leaving anything out? Doing too much? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

2 replies
KoryAK Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 9:04pm
post #2 of 3

Make the info drop thing a drawing, you will get a lot more names that way icon_smile.gif Just have an "I would like to know more about..._____" area so you have something specific to call them back about.

__Jamie__ Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 9:39pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks Kory!

Quote by @%username% on %date%