Cookie Bouquet Containers

Decorating By auntbeesbaking Updated 19 Mar 2009 , 5:50pm by Newatdecorating

auntbeesbaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntbeesbaking Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 4:26pm
post #1 of 5

May I ask for help in finding resources for cookie bouquet containers? I have googled my brains out trying to find those cute wooden fence containers and I have no such luck.

I would be so grateful for any help!

4 replies
mcdonald Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mcdonald Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 4:31pm
post #2 of 5

I think those little fence containers are copyrighted for Cookies in BLoom or one of those companies... not sure though.

I go to the dollar store a lot, I go to hobby lobby and michaels.... always go to the clearance section to see what they have. I also use the small terra cotta pots and either cover them in fabric, wrap in gift wrap, etc...

chilz822 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chilz822 Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 4:51pm
post #3 of 5

You can buy those little picket fence sections in the craft store too and mount them to the sides of a box container. I'm sure you could adhere them together to make you own box also. Look back in the area where all the little unpainted wood doo-dads are...

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 5:44pm
post #4 of 5

Check your local floral shop, as some of them will gladly sell you containers that they didn't use for certain holidays. I've got a bunch of ceramic pots that were leftover from Valentine's Day (last year) that look like tuxedos and they cost me $1 each!

Newatdecorating Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Newatdecorating Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 5:50pm
post #5 of 5

Tuesday Morning is a good source.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%