Has Anyone Ordered From.....? Urgent...

Decorating By Pama2d Updated 20 Mar 2009 , 5:58am by ceshell

Pama2d Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pama2d Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 4:16pm
post #1 of 4

Hey Everyone...

Just curious if anyone has ordered from this site and has had any problems? I'm interested in one of their airbrush kits but have never dealt with them in the past. Anyone have any opinions or comments... it would be greatly appreciated!

Edited.... I'm guessing this company is a blocked company because it seems that my subject name has been blocked... I'm curious about *Pisky*Pixie*SugarCra*t? I hope that's ok to ask?

Anyone??? I'd rather be safe than sorry after ordering!!!

3 replies
ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 6:06pm
post #2 of 4

I have ordered from them once and was very pleased with the customer service. It took a day or two longer than some suppliers, but shipping time and cost was still reasonable and the products were top notch thumbs_up.gif

Pama2d Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pama2d Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 7:00pm
post #3 of 4

Thank you very much! I was a bit worried that it was the other S***craft company under a different name since it blocked it when I typed it in the subject line.

Thank you again.

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 5:58am
post #4 of 4

Due to a major issue with the other company, the only way they could block the use of the company name on CC was to simply block ANY use of that word. Seems silly I know but I think it has to do with guaranteeing that they cannot come to CC and do a "search" on their name and then read posts complaining about their cr###y customer service icon_wink.gif. It can be a pain when simply discussing the topic of the art form "sug@rcr@ft" or also if you are talking about buying the s-c fondant gun LOL. It looks like you've already figured out how to get around that problem thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%