Sorry if these questions have been answered in previous posts...but there were just TOO many to go through!
I've made MMF a few times (tried different recipes) but I still have some questions:
* How do you know when you've added enough sugar?
* Is it possible to over-knead MMF?
* When should I stop kneading it? Once it become a dough? Once it has absorbed all of the sugar? I'm not 100% sure that I am getting the right consistency
* How long does it keep in the fridge for? What about out of the fridge?
* If seen that some people mix white chocolate candy clay with Michele Foster's fondant...could I do that same thing with MMF? (Will have to try MFF one day!)
Thank you for answering my questions! You guys are always such great help here on CC! Like all...I have become a CC addict! LOL!
Anyone? I need to make MMF this weekend and hoping I will do it fine this time. Thanks!
Kned till it feels like bread dough.
Do NOT store in frig!! Wrap with greased saran wrap up tightly and then store in sealed container.
It will get a bit hard again. When you need a piece or some of it, put in microwave for 6-10 seconds. it will soften back up.