post #121 of 136

Mmmhmm, vanilla ice cream with beer in it. thumbs_up.gif

tx_cupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tx_cupcake Posted 25 Mar 2009 , 6:48pm
post #122 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbaker

This is off topic, but Ironbaker I surely do love your avatar! I've been in love with Lenny since the 6th grade and haven't looked back. icon_biggrin.gif

TonyaBakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TonyaBakes Posted 25 Mar 2009 , 10:33pm
post #123 of 136

HHMMM, I can't really think of anything too gross that I eat. I love ramps - in anything or plain. Could eat my own weight in them I think - LOL! So can the hubby so I guess it's good that we won't be stinking each other out. Lemons, I absolutely love lemons. Slice them up and I can eat them like orange wedges , so can my son - LOL!
The banana and mayo sandwiches I love too - had one for lunch today icon_biggrin.gif

SeriousCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SeriousCakes Posted 25 Mar 2009 , 11:46pm
post #124 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyaBakes

The banana and mayo sandwiches I love too - had one for lunch today icon_biggrin.gif

Woot! Yay, someone else likes them!! My grandmother used to like them too, but since she passed away I have no banana/mayo back-up! My younger 2 like lemons too, they always have to have them when we go out to dinner and they see the wedge floating in my drink.
That's funny too though, I craved lemons like crazy with my last pregnancy. I would ask the waiter to give me like 6 lemon slices in my glass of water, and they would always look at me like this icon_confused.gif

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:53am
post #125 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyaBakes

HHMMM, I can't really think of anything too gross that I eat. I love ramps - in anything or plain.

Ok, I'll admit it... I'm clueless. What on earth is a ramp?

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 3:11am
post #126 of 136

You beat me to it....what IS a ramp??

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 3:22am
post #127 of 136

I looked it up, it's like a "wild leek." Funny, huh?! I have never ever in my life heard of a "ramp" before. I really didn't expect to find an answer online; I thought it was a typo! icon_razz.gif

TonyaBakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TonyaBakes Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 6:29am
post #128 of 136

LOL! It's very similar to a green onion. They taste similar to onions,just a lil different. It's a southern thing lol! We have ramp festivals and everything, we love the down here. They do grow wild that's why you can't find them at a grocer. To hard to grow for mass retail. Some places online do sell them. If you are ever down this way between march and may you should stop at a local farmers market and give them a try!

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:38pm
post #129 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by txcupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbaker

This is off topic, but Ironbaker I surely do love your avatar! I've been in love with Lenny since the 6th grade and haven't looked back. icon_biggrin.gif

I sure do love my avatar too! Isn't he lovely? Image Did you know we got married? Mmhmm. We just have an open relationship.

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 7:11pm
post #130 of 136

Cheetoes and chocolate cake!!!!

Cathrine123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cathrine123 Posted 14 Feb 2012 , 1:19pm
post #131 of 136

This is an old thread but I thought that I would add my fave weird foods.

I like cucumber and beetroot sandwiches on white bread, has to be white

Cheese and cheese or salt and vinegar flavored potato chips sandwich on white bread also!

the next thing I tried in Holland with the breakfast stuff that was on the table which was bread with chocolate paste and peanut butter smeared together topped off with the Dutch Hagelslag ( they look like hundreds and thousands sprinkles)

I can't think of anything else at the moment, hopefully this thread will keep going because I have been laughing out LOUD at work and people are looking at me weird! xD

Herekittykitty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Herekittykitty Posted 14 Feb 2012 , 4:34pm
post #132 of 136

I'm not much for gross foods, the gag refelx is too strong; however, I like Poptarts slathered in butter, either hot or cold. Also, potato chips dipped in creamy peanut butter; otherwise I don't much care for potato chips.

My mom said once when I was a toddler she caught me in front of the open fridge in my sunday best hand in the margarine tub with it smeared all over my face and clothes. Never have lost my love of butter and I Can't Believe...

jgifford Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jgifford Posted 14 Feb 2012 , 9:56pm
post #133 of 136

I don't eat weird stuff. I'm not a food snob, just not gifted with an abundance of creativity. The strangest thing I eat is a small dill pickle and slice of longhorn cheddar cheese wrapped in a slice of bologna. That and banana and peanut butter sandwiches. icon_rolleyes.gif

sing Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sing Posted 19 Feb 2012 , 7:00am
post #134 of 136

Butter toasted sandwich with a layer of sugar, it's so good!

mrspriss0912 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrspriss0912 Posted 23 Feb 2012 , 2:43am
post #135 of 136

Well once on a dare I ate chocolate ice cream stuffed in a radish with lemon juice, Big brothers can get you to do the dumbest things! Good news was that I survived and did not get sick.
icon_surprised.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

IvyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IvyCakes Posted 23 Feb 2012 , 3:36am
post #136 of 136

My favorite snack growing up was a handful of Goldfish crackers mashed into a cup of lemon yogurt... I had it again recently and it still tastes yummy to my tummy! Oddly enough I think most things in this thread sound tasty. o.O I wouldn't list tuna fish with scrambled eggs or french fries and milk shakes 'cause I thought everyone did that. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%