Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find This???

Decorating By love2makecakes Updated 18 Mar 2009 , 5:55pm by love2makecakes

love2makecakes Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 5:29pm
post #1 of 5

I saw this in the latest addtion of American Cake Decorating magazine, and it said that everything for that cake can be bought at, but I can not find this cutter on that website? Does anyone know another place I can find these?

4 replies
chilz822 Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 5:35pm
post #2 of 5

That looks like a Tappit mold, made by FMM.
You can find tons of cutters and molds, including Tappits at Global Sugar Art.

icer101 Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 5:39pm
post #3 of 5

it is a tappit.. buy them from global sugar art... nicholas does have them in his store at his school.. directions come with it.. also on globalsugarart.. i do believe they have instructions on their site to help you also..hth

Omicake Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 5:41pm
post #4 of 5

Not sure about those specific ones, but Lindy Smith has similar ones as well.

love2makecakes Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 5:55pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks! I finally found it on Global Sugar Art! Yeah!

Quote by @%username% on %date%