Unbreakable Gel

Decorating By CakeInfatuation Updated 19 Mar 2013 , 2:33pm by remnant3333

CakeInfatuation Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 4:38pm
post #1 of 10

Have you heard of this? I never heard of it before. I signed up to take a cake decorating class and this is one of the things they are teaching.

If you know what it is or have photos of things you've made with it, I'd love to see!!!! Please share!

9 replies
Cakepro Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 5:06pm
post #2 of 10


GSA sells it, but I've never seen it used. I can't wait to see some pics of what this stuff can do!

CakeInfatuation Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 1:15pm
post #3 of 10

Anyone??? I can't imagine this is something new...

CakeInfatuation Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 1:35pm
post #4 of 10

Here's a butterfly made out of unbreakable gel. I found a couple images here on cake central also by searching "unbreakable gel". Seems like some really cool stuff.

I was asking because I was hoping to make a butterfly out of it. Looks like I can make a really cool one.

Here's the link to the one I found

Larrimore Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 3:24pm
post #5 of 10

That butterfly is beautiful! Wonder if you have to use the veining sheets with it?

Linda2010 Posted 11 Dec 2010 , 3:07am
post #6 of 10

I live in Mexico and I can not attend to any class in the States. Does anybody know about any tutorial on the web that can tell me how to use this gel?

You answer will be highly appreciated


Cakechick123 Posted 11 Dec 2010 , 8:42am
post #7 of 10

I have a friend that makes beautiful butterflies using unbreakable gel. She pipes them on a template and lifts them off. They dont look like the one you've linked to, more lace like. Its similar to RI but much stronger.

Cenell Posted 11 Dec 2010 , 11:16am
post #8 of 10
Kitagrl Posted 11 Dec 2010 , 1:35pm
post #9 of 10

Sounds cool but what class is THIS? Hmmmm??? icon_razz.gif

remnant3333 Posted 19 Mar 2013 , 2:33pm
post #10 of 10

It must be a hot item because it is sold out!!! The butterflies are beautiful!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%