Where Do You Find Cake Competitions?

Decorating By kyoung24 Updated 18 Mar 2009 , 5:27am by KimAZ

kyoung24 Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 4:21pm
post #1 of 5

I am interested in starting to enter competitions. I would be as a beginner. How and where do you I find competitions in my area? I live in northern Indiana. Are there any websites or organizations I can look into to find out more about area competitions? Thanks for your help!

4 replies
nanny4 Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 4:40pm
post #2 of 5

You might start with ICES.org website. I belong to the Tennessee ICES group and have learned so much from this wonderful group! You might also look for your state rep in your area. All are a wonderful source of knowledge. Hope this helps, as there is so much information available. thumbs_up.gif

nanny4 Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 4:40pm
post #3 of 5

You might start with ICES.org website. I belong to the Tennessee ICES group and have learned so much from this wonderful group! You might also look for your state rep in your area. All are a wonderful source of knowledge. Hope this helps, as there is so much information available. thumbs_up.gif

jensenscakes Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 9:43pm
post #4 of 5

Don't forget to look up your county and state fairs. it's a great place to get your feet wet.

KimAZ Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 5:27am
post #5 of 5

Hi,
You can also look at American Cake Decorating's website where they list cake clubs, events and classes.

KimAZ

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%