Please Help Cant Find A Picture!!!

Decorating By HannahLass Updated 16 Mar 2009 , 3:56pm by HannahLass

HannahLass Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HannahLass Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 2:59pm
post #1 of 5

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help. My friend has asked me to make the christening cake for his daughter but had no idea what he wanted. I showed him some pictures from here and he picked one he liked, only I cant find it I have spent hours looking for the darned thing and I cant find it anywhere.

It is 3 round tiers. Top and bottom tiers are white with pink vertical stripes with beading around the top and bottom. The Middle tier looks like a petal pan done in pale pink with lacy swags/flat white cut out drapes. with white bows where each swag joins and on top there are 2 white gum paste baby booties with pink flowers or they could have been pink booties with white flowers.

If anyone knows this cake or knows who made it I would be extremely greatful if you could help. I am about ready to rip my hair out.

Thankyou
Han
XXX

4 replies
bbmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bbmom Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 3:07pm
post #2 of 5

I found it its by gladds...i went to the search menu and typed in stripes with a search filter baby shower cakes and it came right up.

HannahLass Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 3:35pm
post #3 of 5

bbmom you are a STAR. I swear I tried all the search words i could think of, pink white bows stripes baby bootie shoe shower christening and came up with nothing icon_redface.gif . 2 days and about 300 pages and I couldn't find it anywhere. Thankyou sooo much. icon_lol.gif

SHADDI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SHADDI Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 3:47pm
post #4 of 5

i found this one by By: mils_87 it's a little different from what you described by it does have the swags and bows at each end as you said but it has a baby bed not booties..

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1206354.html

ok here is the one you are looking for:

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1222520.html

HannahLass Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 3:56pm
post #5 of 5

Ok I'm feeling completely useless now. No idea why I couldnt find it and I promise I tried and two of you have found it in less that 10 min. Lookie cannie see desease as my mum always says. Thank you Shaddi

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%