Looking For Versatile Cupcake Recipes?

Baking By lv2bake Updated 16 Mar 2009 , 3:52pm by Tweedie

lv2bake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lv2bake Posted 15 Mar 2009 , 9:17pm
post #1 of 2

I have seen recipes on here but cannot find them, my eyes are killing me trying to find them, so much to read wow I never thought cupcakes where this popular...maybe looking for box mix recipes that can be changed by adding different flavorings? was asked to make 6 different styles of cupcakes, any ideas? two of them are plain chocolate and vanilla, so really only four. I tried to read the cupcake thread but it is so long, I don't think I will ever get through it by next week.
Can anyone share there recipes? Or direct me to the post that may have some quick recipes? Maybe share your best flavor? I am looking for tried an true recipes. This is my first big order, and I really want to wow them icon_smile.gif thank you for your time. they have to be done for March 22nd. I am desperate, and nervous because I have a 150 cc assorment to make. Thank you in advance for your help.

1 reply
Tweedie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tweedie Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 3:52pm
post #2 of 2

There is a thread in the cupcake forum that's called something like "how about a thread to seriously discuss cupcakes" and several of the posters on that thread have a cupcake recipe file link posted in their signature line. It has tons of recipes for cupcakes. If you can't find the link just post in that thread and someone there will help you find it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%