Styrofoam Ball : Where To Get & Size?

Decorating By olsjhs Updated 19 Mar 2009 , 6:49pm by olsjhs

olsjhs Posted 15 Mar 2009 , 4:55am
post #1 of 3

Can anyone tell me or hazzard a guess as to what size the styrofoam ball is in this picture and also where to get it from?

Biggest I can find is 10cm and it seems small to me, ive googled and can't find anything bigger!

Any help is much appreciated as my son has just become a club house fan and I really want to do him a cake for his 2nd birthday in April.

Thanks in advance everyone.

icon_biggrin.gif

2 replies
ski Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 2:10am
post #2 of 3

it looks to be probably an 10" ball on maybe a 14" square or perhaps 1/2 sheet hard to tell with the angles. I think the pics make it look larger than it is . In anycase you can get a 10' at JoAnn's, Michael's or AC Moore. Some times Walmart. Seems like any size would work, just figure out how much your bottom cake needs to feed and go from there.

olsjhs Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 6:49pm
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ski

it looks to be probably an 10" ball on maybe a 14" square or perhaps 1/2 sheet hard to tell with the angles. I think the pics make it look larger than it is . In anycase you can get a 10' at JoAnn's, Michael's or AC Moore. Some times Walmart. Seems like any size would work, just figure out how much your bottom cake needs to feed and go from there.

Thanks very much for your reply its a great help thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%