Need Help With This Cake

Decorating By CakeInfatuation Updated 15 Mar 2009 , 10:04pm by kakeladi

CakeInfatuation Posted 14 Mar 2009 , 11:42pm
post #1 of 3

Okay, my cousin is graduating from High School and also a Technical School where his focus was Restaurant Management. He was accepted to Midwest Culinary Institute.

My aunt said his major is going to be either kitchen management or restaurant management.

They "will be happy with whatever you come up with".

But of course I want it to be appropriate.

I was thinking of making a 3D model of my cousin wearing a chef hat in a kitchen. I would make a stove and a counter/island... anyway, for "management", is this off track? I'm not sure how much food handling he'll do but I know he loves to cook.

I found some cute examples in the gallery of a chef standing up on a wooden block cutting vegetables, a stove with a sack of potatoes, etc.... I thought I could do something along the lines of both. Anyway... do you have a better idea? I am in prepping mode right now and don't want to get off track of what it "should" be.

2 replies
ski Posted 15 Mar 2009 , 2:51pm
post #2 of 3

maybe on that line but with a clipboard and money figures on it in one hand and a cooking utensil in the other kinda standing there with arms sort of folded and legs seperated like when the boss is watching over things attitude.

kakeladi Posted 15 Mar 2009 , 10:04pm
post #3 of 3

Oooohhhhhh ski's idea is greaticon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%