Where To Find The Magic Line Square Pan Set?

Decorating By Stacybugg75 Updated 14 Mar 2009 , 4:25am by xstitcher

Stacybugg75 Posted 13 Mar 2009 , 9:03pm
post #1 of 5

Does anyone know of a website where I can find the Magic Line square pan set?? I've looked everywhere and all I find are the individual pans. "Into the Oven" use to sell the pans, but they no longer carry the sets!


4 replies
CakeDiva73 Posted 13 Mar 2009 , 9:06pm
post #2 of 5

I got mine from Ultimate Baker (online) but I have also seen them on eBay.

-K8memphis Posted 13 Mar 2009 , 9:19pm
post #3 of 5

I love Ultimate Baker--good customer service.

psurrette Posted 13 Mar 2009 , 9:21pm
post #4 of 5

you can also get fat daddios pans

xstitcher Posted 14 Mar 2009 , 4:25am
post #5 of 5
Originally Posted by k8memphis

I love Ultimate Baker--good customer service.

Me too, and the bonus was that they shipped to Canada (mind you I got dinged from UPS's brokerage fees, so if I ever go up there again I will opt for USPS instead). I agree about the customer service too.

I also wanted to add that amazon carries sets as well and I think they have some 4 for 3 promotion going on too (don't know if it will help) but it just might.

Quote by @%username% on %date%