My First 2 Pics After A Cake Slump

Decorating By sweetneice Updated 13 Mar 2009 , 6:40pm by sweetneice

sweetneice Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetneice Posted 13 Mar 2009 , 6:18pm
post #1 of 4

Hello guys! I've gone through a MAJOR cake slump lately. I almost gave up doing cakes altogether and going back to the medical field. Going back to the medical field wasn't an option due to having to be on call as a single mom wouldnt work. So, I'm going to go back into doing what I love...........My cakes! Oh, I cant tell you how therapeutic it was to sit down and design again. So far I have 5 wedding cake orders for the summer and Im working on getting more. How could I have even thought about stopping my favorite passion! I got major encouragement from my wonderful fiance and friends so now....I'm back! Check out the Silver and Diamond wedding cake and Italian Creme Cake I just uploaded in my pics. I hope you like them, I sure enjoyed getting back on track!

3 replies
mariela_ms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mariela_ms Posted 13 Mar 2009 , 6:30pm
post #2 of 4

Well, welcome back! I wish I could take cake decorating full time and have a licensed kitchen, but I can't at the time. I think decorating is the most relaxing thing in the world!

BTW, the wedding cake looks amazing! congrats,so glad you are back!

nannie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nannie Posted 13 Mar 2009 , 6:37pm
post #3 of 4

I'm glad you didn't give up 'cause that wedding cake is stunning.

sweetneice Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetneice Posted 13 Mar 2009 , 6:40pm
post #4 of 4

Omg! Thanks you guys! You know how to make a fellow cakester feel good about herself. I really needed that encouragement! Thanks

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%