Flute For A Penis

Decorating By loriemoms Updated 4 Aug 2009 , 8:30pm by QueenMo

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 13 Mar 2009 , 12:04pm
post #1 of 18

Yes, you read that right. I am making a male torso but instead of a penis, it will have a flute. What I cannot figure out is how to make it look like the flute is the penis (and not just a flute laying across his legs) I dont want it sticking straight out, that would look funny. Should I just have it lay across his leg, maybe at an angle? Should I make it shorter then most flutes? (I was going to make the flute out of gum paste)
a flute is so much more skinnier and longer then well, unless well, you are poor guy.

It will also have the testicles!

Any ideas welcomed!

17 replies
onebigdogmama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
onebigdogmama Posted 14 Mar 2009 , 6:29pm
post #2 of 18

This is my funny response, I am chuckling as I am typing. So I googled piccolo. It is shorter than a flute and in Italian means small (according to Wikipedia). Not sure if it has to be a flute or can be a piccolo.
A natural laying on the leg, like you said, might look better than sticking straight out.

Good Luck! thumbs_up.gif

sweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakes Posted 15 Mar 2009 , 2:43am
post #3 of 18

strange request... perhaps you can put a little 'helmet' at the end of it!!!

SugarFrosted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarFrosted Posted 15 Mar 2009 , 8:12am
post #4 of 18

A recorder is a wooden flute...would that work, or must it be a traditional silver flute? A recorder has the right shape and looks almost like "man's best friend" without any alteration. Imagine the mouthpiece as the "business end" lol! icon_wink.gif

http://www.germes-online.com/direct/dbimage/50337409/Simple_Soprano_Wooden_Recorder.jpg

http://www.woodentoystore.co.uk/images/NCT-0100_Large%20Natural%20Wood%20Recorder_Main01.jpg

loriemoms Posted 15 Mar 2009 , 10:55am
post #5 of 18

I assume it is a silver flute, as the traditional kind, but that is a good question I will have to ask the customer...

(hey I only take the orders, I tell all my customers I am their cake slave and will do anything they want, no questions asked. hahaha)

(Love the Wallis and Gromit avatar!)

SugarFrosted Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 8:36pm
post #6 of 18

I know exactly what you mean...I tell my clients I will do whatever they want, and tho sometimes I cringe...I do it. Sometimes I feel so dirty icon_wink.gif hahahahahahaha just kidding

Thanks! I think Wallace & Gromit are great too! icon_biggrin.gif

loriemoms Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 11:51am
post #7 of 18

I checked with the client and they do want it to be a silver flute...so this will be interesting! I will post a photo for sure..

Thanks for your help!

(PS I wish they would make another W&G movie! Cheeeese!)

SugarFrosted Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 7:37pm
post #8 of 18

Nick Park/Aardman Animation do have another W&G short movie!
My avatar is from "Wallace & Gromit: A Matter of Loaf and Death" about a BAKERY!

I hope you have seen all the other W&Gs:
A Grand Day Out
The Wrong Trousers
A Close Shave
The Curse of the Were Rabbit

Other things you might have heard of, in the same style, by Aardman Animation:
Creature Comforts
Shaun the Sheep
Chicken Run

Can you tell I'm a big fan? icon_lol.gif

loriemoms Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 7:46pm
post #9 of 18

We always make fun my stepson who's name is Sean....in our best Wallace voice "Seaaaannn!"

Anyway, I have posted the cake in the gallery!

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1332223.html

Would love any comments! Deliver it tomorrow...for a radio show! I have to even go on the air!!

SugarFrosted Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 8:03pm
post #10 of 18

Comment posted!
I hope the cake hits just the right note with them and that they aren't just a bunch of blowhards (Those people can suck the life out of you icon_wink.gif )

Sorry couldn't resist icon_rolleyes.gif

loriemoms Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 10:50pm
post #11 of 18

hahaha! I presented the cake this morning on the radio..it was a huge hit! Everyone was grabbing cameras and laughing histerically...

Momof4luvscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Momof4luvscakes Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 3:07pm
post #12 of 18

I saw your cake on the station's website. It was great!!! I like your stuff better than Naughty and Iced.

loriemoms Posted 26 Apr 2009 , 2:29am
post #13 of 18

Did they post the photo on their web site? I had looked but didnt see it..I thought maybe it was too risque..

Momof4luvscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Momof4luvscakes Posted 26 Apr 2009 , 3:37am
post #14 of 18

Yep. Even had who made it!!

jaybug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jaybug Posted 20 Jul 2009 , 2:59pm
post #15 of 18

Way cute! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif You can actually "toot your own horn"! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

CdnTX066 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CdnTX066 Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 2:58am
post #16 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarFrosted

Nick Park/Aardman Animation do have another W&G short movie!
My avatar is from "Wallace & Gromit: A Matter of Loaf and Death" about a BAKERY!

I hope you have seen all the other W&Gs:
A Grand Day Out
The Wrong Trousers
A Close Shave
The Curse of the Were Rabbit

Other things you might have heard of, in the same style, by Aardman Animation:
Creature Comforts
Shaun the Sheep
Chicken Run

Can you tell I'm a big fan? icon_lol.gif

"What kind of Pie? Apple pie?" lol. I just watched Chicken Run last night, first time in years! Makes me laugh!! My 20 yr old daughter named her red eyed tree frogs Wallace and Grommit!
Catherine

umgrzfn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
umgrzfn Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 3:47am
post #17 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebigdogmama

This is my funny response, I am chuckling as I am typing. So I googled piccolo. It is shorter than a flute and in Italian means small (according to Wikipedia). Not sure if it has to be a flute or can be a piccolo.
A natural laying on the leg, like you said, might look better than sticking straight out.

Good Luck! thumbs_up.gif

I as well am chuckling. If you look in my pictures, I actually made a piccolo for my daughters sweet 16 (atleast I think it is in my photos, if not, PM me) I would make it the same, except adjust the "head". I would make the top like a "mushroom" then right below, make the opening the hole for the piccolo and go down from there. I hope this makes sence! icon_biggrin.gificon_redface.gif

QueenMo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
QueenMo Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 8:30pm
post #18 of 18

I think it turned out great! great job! icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%