Covering A Cake Baord - Need A Specific Paper

Decorating By Lovelymeets Updated 14 Mar 2009 , 3:57am by cindy6250

Lovelymeets Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 9:55pm
post #1 of 6


I need help to locate a stores or a website that sells paper similar to the one that is used in this amazing cake to cover the cake board.

Could anyone help?


5 replies
sadsmile Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 10:22pm
post #2 of 6


Jam that all up together or google foil board wrap.

Lovelymeets Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 10:36pm
post #3 of 6

Thank you

Lovelymeets Posted 14 Mar 2009 , 2:27am
post #4 of 6

Any more suggestions friends? I tried googling and the only webiste i hit was the one suggested by sadsmile. Appreciate your response.

PinkPammfer Posted 14 Mar 2009 , 3:24am
post #5 of 6

I googled it too and found this site snuggled amongst all the other junk. Maybe it would work...


Hope that helps!

cindy6250 Posted 14 Mar 2009 , 3:57am
post #6 of 6

You can check out this website. They have resonable prices and ship.
This is a local cake decorating store (Memphis TN). The owners are super nice, I have done a lot of business with them.


Quote by @%username% on %date%