Hey Fl. Decorators, 1 Slot Left !!!!!!

Decorating By spunkybear Updated 13 Mar 2009 , 1:09pm by JenniferMI

spunkybear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spunkybear Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 5:31pm
post #1 of 6

Jennifer Dontz is holding an awesome gumpaste sugar flower class, March 28/29, Sat/Sun in Tampa We need to fill at minimum one more slot for her to make this class happen...... This Friday is the deadline. For more info, please contact Jennifer at [email protected]. u Come on guys.....you know you want to!

5 replies
Auryn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Auryn Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 6:44pm
post #2 of 6

I just sent Jennifer an email.
Any idea on cost, times etc??

thanks for the heads up

Anntee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Anntee Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 9:02pm
post #3 of 6

Hi Auryn. Can't make the class,but wonder where you buy your caking supplies? I'm in St. Pete!! icon_smile.gif

spunkybear Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 10:03pm
post #4 of 6

The price of the 2 day class is 225.00 and I believe it also included lunch! She told me she will be bringing tools for us to use to make the specific flowers she will teach and also have them available to purchase. The times of the class are all day for both Sat. and Sun., but the specifics I can't quite remember. I will have to dig in old email and find that or she can tell you too, probably alot faster than I.... icon_biggrin.gif

spunkybear Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 12:32pm
post #5 of 6

Just giving this a bump. I really...really....really want this class to happen!!

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 13 Mar 2009 , 1:09pm
post #6 of 6

Hi sugar friends!

This class will be my Potpourri Of Posies class. It has a wonderful selection of sugar flowers, ones that the brides are asking for today.
If you would like to see pics of the flowers and the class description, please e-mail me at: [email protected] We need one more person to make this class happen. I REALLY need to make a decision by today (Friday 3/13) or tomorrow at the very latest.

We have a GREAT time in class and you will make some stunning flowers!

Jennifer Dontz icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%