Ractrack Made Onto The #10..help!!

Decorating By BakerzJoy Updated 12 Mar 2009 , 12:14am by BakerzJoy

BakerzJoy Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 4:15pm
post #1 of 3

Hey guys,
I have this cake due soon for a boy turning ten. His Mom requested I make a big one and then a big zero out of cake for the #10. She said he loves cars. so I know how I'm gonna do it somewhat, except one thing. Both numbers are gonna have race tracks on it, what can I do with the race track on the number 1. It's a straight up and down road. I thought it would be cool to combine the track from the one to the zero, but I don't want to not make it look like a ten once I'm done. Any ideas on how to maybe combine the two tracks while still keeping it looking like a #10?
I've looked at pictures already and haven't seen anything I could work with like this.
Help!!

2 replies
kimsmom Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 8:48pm
post #2 of 3

I know you wanted both numbers to have racetracks on them. The straight one could be the pitstop area so it would still have the same look as the racetrack. Or if you're willing to change your mind, perhaps instead of part of the track it could be the grandstand with just heads showing. Smiling faces, some with hats,waving flags etc.

BakerzJoy Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 12:14am
post #3 of 3

Awesome idea, I really like that!! Now, how to do the grandstand...hmmmm! Any ideas?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%