Corset Cookie Cutter

Baking By alvarezmom Updated 12 Mar 2009 , 7:47pm by dandelion56602

alvarezmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alvarezmom Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 4:08pm
post #1 of 8

This question might have already been asked and answered...but does anyone know where I can buy a corset cookie cutter?

I found a couple of pictures online; printed them out and cut them out for a template.....but there has to be an easier way.

7 replies
HeidiCrumbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HeidiCrumbs Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 6:57pm
post #2 of 8

http://www.thelittlefoxfactory.com/cookiecuttersnoveltyhobby.html

I don't know if this link is going to work or not. Never done it before. There is a swimsuit cookie cutter which looks like a corset to me.

yankeegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yankeegal Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 8:19pm
post #3 of 8

I have seen hearts decorated like a corset. You could take an inexpensive heart cutter and squeeze it in the middle and use that...

Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luv_to_decorate Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luv_to_decorate Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 8:39pm
post #5 of 8
alvarezmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alvarezmom Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 7:26pm
post #6 of 8

Thanks. The one that HeidiCrumbs linked up is more to what I was wanting....it actually does look like a corset.

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 7:44pm
post #7 of 8

I bought two of the on Ebay and they are really cute..One is crinkled ontop and the other smooth.Try ebay in the cookie cutter section!

dandelion56602 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dandelion56602 Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 7:47pm
post #8 of 8

Heidicrumbs, wish I had found that one before I made my template & cut all of mine. I had looked & looked & was not paying $15 + S&H for one cutter. I may have to give that place a try b/c they have the tiered cake cutter too (w/out that heart on top) for a reasonable price too! Thanks for that link

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%