Edible Images On Chocolate

Sugar Work By cakelady15 Updated 12 Mar 2009 , 12:42pm by veejaytx

cakelady15 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelady15 Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 1:48pm
post #1 of 4

Could anyone tell me how to put an edible image on chocolate. I thought I saw someone on here that made a chocolate wine bottle and made a label with an edible image and put it on there, but I can't find it now. I just can't seem to figure out how it would stick on there icon_biggrin.gif

3 replies
adonisthegreek1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adonisthegreek1 Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 11:18pm
post #2 of 4

I've on put edible images on chocolate suckers for a shower. In that case, I printed the edible image using my food color printer. Next, I cut the image the exact size of the sucker mold and laid the image into the cavity face down. I positioned the stick, then poured the chocolate into the cavity. The suckers were absolutely adorable. I used rice paper for the edible image. HTH

cakelady15 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelady15 Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 12:35pm
post #3 of 4

Yes that helps a lot. Thank you so much. I wasn't sure if the chocolate would be too hot or liquidy and would ruin the image. If it works though I'm definitely going to try that. That's much easier than the different scenarios I was coming up with in my head to make it work icon_biggrin.gif

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 12:42pm
post #4 of 4

I have a chocolate cake in my photos with an edible image on it. I should have trimmed it down a little better, but it looks pretty good, I think. Give you an example at least.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%