How Do I Go On?

Decorating By barbaranoel Updated 18 Mar 2009 , 6:31pm by mashmellow

maggiev777 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maggiev777 Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 1:46pm
post #61 of 86

Oh Barb, I am so very sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you are going through. Please know you are in our prayers.

JillK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JillK Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 1:51pm
post #62 of 86

I am so, so sorry. We're thinking of you.

PinkZiab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PinkZiab Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 1:56pm
post #63 of 86

I don't have any advice for you, as I have never suffered a loss such as yours (and even if I had, everyone's life and losses are so different, who is to say I could give you any advice). Just know that my thoughts are with you and your children.

Suzycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suzycakes Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 2:03pm
post #64 of 86

Barb

I cannot imagine the grief you are suffering! But you have your 2 boys and you will have the joy of watching them become the men that your wonderful husband was! You can teach them, nurture them and love them!

I am praying for you and your family - that God will hold you in the palm of his hand and you will feel his love and guidance surrounding you!

God Bless and let us know if you need anything . . .

Suze

Atomikjen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Atomikjen Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 2:06pm
post #65 of 86

I'm so sorry for the loss of your husband. I have a lump in my throat.

You will be in my prayers. Love those boys with all your heart the way you have and you will get through this together. We are all here for you too.

(((great big hugs)))

hummingbird59 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hummingbird59 Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 2:07pm
post #66 of 86

Barb,
I am so sorry for your loss. I will pray for your strength and comfort that comes only from Our Lord and Savior. Help your young sons to keep the good memories in their hearts and talk of them freely. My heart hurts so for you. I can't imagine the pain you must be in. God bless you and your family.

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 3:44pm
post #67 of 86

I'm so sorry Barbara. I don't really have the words to say what I want to.
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Sexylj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sexylj Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 4:13pm
post #68 of 86

I'm so sorry for your loss......

Take strength when you look at your boys.
You are in my prayers....I know how you feel trust me.
Take everday one at a time and accept all the help you may be getting from friends and family.

God Bless....
(((((hugs)))))

itsmylife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsmylife Posted 13 Mar 2009 , 5:30am
post #69 of 86

So very sorry for the loss of your husband and your boys' father. My prayers are with all of you.

Denise

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 13 Mar 2009 , 1:02pm
post #70 of 86

Barb -

First, let me say how very sorry I am for your loss. I can relate first hand to the emotions and roller coaster ride you have been on with cancer. My husband has a very serious cancer and I'm learning all of this first hand. What words can someone say to take the pain away? Probably not many, but know that you have sugar friends here..... and we care. If you need to talk, I'm here to listen.

May the good lord wrap his loving arms around you and protect and give your family some peace.

My deepest sympathies.....

Jen icon_sad.gif

dailey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dailey Posted 15 Mar 2009 , 2:01pm
post #71 of 86

i am so very sorry to hear this. know that you are in my prayers.

clmiller1206 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
clmiller1206 Posted 15 Mar 2009 , 4:52pm
post #72 of 86

Barb - I'm am so sad to hear of your loss. Hopefully, knowing that you have so many friends that care will be some comfort. My prayers are with you and your boys. Luckily you have them to remind you every day of the wonderful man that their dad was. I'm sure that you will see more and more of the things you loved about your husband as they grow.

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 3:39pm
post #73 of 86

Barb ~

You know I am here for you, and I know I have told you this already - CALL me for ANYTHING. You are a strong woman who loves her family, you need to take care of you to be able to take care of Alex and Max. There are soo many people who care about you and want to help you in what ever way they can.

Hugs and prayers,

Cindy

TonyaBakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TonyaBakes Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 4:38pm
post #74 of 86

I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. I pray that you and your boys find peace in remembering the good times. Prayers and best wishes from our family to yours.

FlourPots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FlourPots Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 9:15am
post #75 of 86

I am so deeply sorry for your loss...

My prayers are with you at this terrible time.

KitchenKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KitchenKat Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 3:24pm
post #76 of 86

I am so sorry for your loss. May you find the comfort, love and support you need in the arms of your family right now. You and your boys will be in my prayers.

Butterpatty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Butterpatty Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 7:30pm
post #77 of 86

When I saw your post, I just began to cry for you and those little boys. I have no magic words of comfort, but I will be praying for you and your family. When I lost my mom a few years ago, I just remember days and days of wondering if I would ever feel alive again myself. It was literally a minute to minute thing to get thru a day. Rest in the comfort of the love of your family and the support of your friends. Be kind to yourself and do not have expectations of grieving a certain amount of time and then "getting over it" (I know that society often expects that of us and it is unrealistic).

MyDiwa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MyDiwa Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 7:54pm
post #78 of 86

Oh Barb,

I am soooooo sorry. I really am. The boys will keep you going in ways you cant imagine right now. Little ways like a mannerism that takes you to a fond memory just when you need to remember his strength and wisdom and how he would handle something; getting you really mad at something they've done at a time when you need to get kicked out of a sad funk; needing you desperately when you need to be reminded that you have worth and value even when you heart is empty and broken; or doing something so silly and cute you break into a smile or a laugh just when you need it. It's just moment by moment, day by day, prayer by prayer and in time, you'll be looking back and remembering and realizing you actually did make it through.

Sending you and your boys hugs and kisses and prayers.

Franluvsfrosting Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Franluvsfrosting Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 4:17am
post #79 of 86

I'm so sorry Barb. My heart goes out to you and I will keep you in my prayers. (((Barb)))

Angfastic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Angfastic Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 4:31am
post #80 of 86

I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

luvsfreebies72 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvsfreebies72 Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 4:44am
post #81 of 86

I know we don't know each other, but I wanted to express my condolences. I am so sorry for the deep loss you and your family have experienced.

Margieluvstobake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Margieluvstobake Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 4:58am
post #82 of 86

Dear Barb,

I am so sorry for your loss. My pastor once said during a funeral service that our loved ones become sick, and we pray and pray for healing, and then they die anyway. How can this happen? We don't understand, but remember, God is in control. Nothing can happen that is not filtered through Him first. I am praying for strength and peace for you and your boys.

God bless,
Margie

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 5:58am
post #83 of 86

My deep and sincere sympathies for you and your fsmily. May God keep you in his care.

karizkakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karizkakes Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 3:23pm
post #84 of 86

Barb,

I know we don't know each other, but I will be praying for you and your boys. It's difficult to imagine loosing a spouse, but God will guide you through this tough time. I pray that you and your family will continue to heal.

Kari

tootie0809 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tootie0809 Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 3:30pm
post #85 of 86

Barbara,

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. My heart aches for you and your family. I will pray for you and your boys. Having also had a family member (brother) pass on from brain cancer, I feel your pain and know how hard this is. May God bless and comfort you!

mashmellow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mashmellow Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 6:31pm
post #86 of 86

So sorry to hear of your loos, all I can say is keep your faith, God will hold you and guide you and your kids, be sure I will pray for your husband sold and for you and your kids.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%