Tita9499 Is A Stuck-Up Cake Snob...

Lounge By Melvira Updated 17 Mar 2009 , 8:55pm by sadsmile

Tita9499 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tita9499 Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 4:59pm
post #91 of 159

LOL! You're crazy!LOL!

Heh, heh, *whispering to IH8tMelvirasMethod*...yeah, crazy enough to think you'll ever like her, right?...oh, wait! I'm talking to a made up poster...okay, there's no reason to throw around the word "crazy". Let's forget I put that out there, 'kay?

emrldsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emrldsky Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 5:00pm
post #92 of 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tita9499

LOL! You're crazy!LOL!

Heh, heh, *whispering to IH8tMelvirasMethod*...yeah, crazy enough to think you'll ever like her, right?...oh, wait! I'm talking to a made up poster...okay, there's no reason to throw around the word "crazy". Let's forget I put that out there, 'kay?

Bah! No one here is crazy...we're just "sanity challenged."

Tita9499 Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 5:01pm
post #93 of 159

Too lazy to rewrite, can someone help me out on this?

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-622180-.html

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 5:03pm
post #94 of 159

Crazy AND lazy... you're ALL kinds of azy!! icon_lol.gif

Tita9499 Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 5:07pm
post #95 of 159

Yup, sure am...hazy, hot-azy, sex-azy, smart-azy, and whatever else you can add-azy to! Well, maybe not you...someone else...that's nice to me!

Melvira Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 5:12pm
post #96 of 159

Hehehehe...

Stuck-upazy

Smart mouthazy

Patientazy and forgivingazy?? I hope!! icon_redface.gificon_lol.gif

Tita9499 Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 5:15pm
post #97 of 159

donewithMelviraandhersmartmouthedness-azy!

LOL! BURN!! That was hilarious. I crack me up!

Melvira Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 5:18pm
post #98 of 159

Me = sadazy... and cryingazy... icon_cry.gif

Tita9499 Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 5:19pm
post #99 of 159

I'm sorry-azy! =(

Be my friend-azy?

We're corny-azy, you realize that right?

toodlesjupiter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toodlesjupiter Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 5:55pm
post #100 of 159

Well, I see how you all are! I go away for a few days and you up and ditch me to start your own thread! You guys can't get rid of me that e-azy! BTW, aren't you going to add anything about laundr-azy? Tee-hee!
OH, Toooo-dles! is back-azy!!!
Ok, that was just lame.... sorry! icon_redface.gif Just wanted to jump in here somehow! icon_rolleyes.gif

Melvira Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 6:38pm
post #101 of 159

I still lovazy youazy!! icon_razz.gif

Not only did we start a new thread without you... we started a whole new laguagazy!! I see you picked up on it right awazy though, so it didn't really workazy to make you feel excludedazy!

What in the h*ll is wrong with us? We need meds... quickly.

Hey, I just did a serious Wii Fit workout, so I'm high on adrenaline. I really hope this works to get rid of baby weight. I have been in so much pain that I haven't done anything to get back into shape. I have to be presentable by September!!

toodlesjupiter Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 6:58pm
post #102 of 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvira

I still lovazy youazy!! icon_razz.gif

Awww...thank youazy!!!

Quote:

Not only did we start a new thread without you... we started a whole new laguazy!! I see you picked up on it right awazy though, so it didn't really workazy to make you feel excludedazy!

So that was your evil-azy plot-azy!!! I knewazy it!!!

Quote:

What in the h*ll is wrong with us? We need meds... quickly.

Aww Mel-azy... you just figuring that out?!? I thought you were the smart one!
Any the way-zy.... I'm sure you'll look superfantastic-azy by Sept., you already look pretty awesome- azy now!!!!
(Thought i'd better butter you up, so you don't try to ditch me again!!! I so want to be in the IN croud!!! icon_cry.gif ) icon_lol.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_cool.gif

Tita9499 Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 7:01pm
post #103 of 159

...wow.

No, seriously you guys are mental...I love ya no matter what, but I think you should know about your mental issues.

Melvira Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 7:26pm
post #104 of 159
Quote:

...wow.

No, seriously you guys are mental...I love ya no matter what, but I think you should know about your mental issues.

"Hello, Kettle? Yes, this is the Pot... You're black!" That mean anything to you? Hehehe. thumbs_up.gif

Tita9499 Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 7:31pm
post #105 of 159
Quote:

Quote:

...wow.

"Hello, Kettle? Yes, this is the Pot... You're black!" That mean anything to you? Hehehe. thumbs_up.gif

icon_surprised.gif Yeah, it means you have a problem with the fact that I'm half black! I'm a human, just like you! If you cut me,do I not bleed red? I can't believe this...all this time, I thought you liked me... icon_cry.gif

Fine... icon_biggrin.gif That should show you...*high fiving IH8tMelvirasMethod* we've got her right where we want her!

Melvira Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 7:48pm
post #106 of 159

I do NOT have a problem with the fact that you are half black! How could you even SAY that?!?! icon_eek.gif I have a problem with the fact that you are half hispanic. I mean, what's THAT all about? Heheheheh

*ducking*

Oh no, you are NOT trying to use Ninjitsu on me! Oh no you d'int!!!

Tita9499 Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 8:15pm
post #107 of 159

d'oh!

Man, you're a live one with the comebacks.

That was a good one!

Melvira Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 8:24pm
post #108 of 159

Yah... I'm a third degree snark belt. icon_lol.gif

KathysCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathysCC Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 10:44pm
post #109 of 159

I realize this is late in coming but this thread just goes by too fast. I would hate to be in a room with you two Tita and Mel. No one would get a word in. icon_lol.gif

Anyway, thanks so much xstitcher for the link to the hibiscus video. This is just what I was looking for.

Melvira Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 11:39pm
post #110 of 159

Oh Kathy, we'd let you get a word in... we'd need someone to mock ya know! icon_twisted.gif Oh... I'm just kidding!!

toodlesjupiter Posted 13 Mar 2009 , 3:36pm
post #111 of 159

Oh Mel- I thought I was the queen of sarcasm (just ask my kids icon_twisted.gif )... but come to find out I'm just the second princess in line.... to you and Tita!!! Man... way to take me down a few notches! icon_cry.gif

Melvira Posted 13 Mar 2009 , 3:54pm
post #112 of 159

Toodles, trust me, this 'gift' I've been blessed with can be a curse some times. It can be hard to shut my mouth before one of these quips flies out and does a little damage. icon_redface.gif 99% of the time, the things I say are all in good fun, and I try to only joke with people who know that I do it in friendship, but once in a while I get a hold of someone who just rubs me the wrong way, and that's when it's hard to shut up! Tita has been an amazing find for me because not only does she allow the gentle kidney punches, she gives them right back. icon_lol.gif She is a ton of fun for me.

toodlesjupiter Posted 13 Mar 2009 , 4:05pm
post #113 of 159

I do the same thing.... just not with the same verve that you do! Sometimes I don't know when to shut up either. Nonetheless...I'm still a little jealous.

Tita9499 Posted 13 Mar 2009 , 4:12pm
post #114 of 159

Tell me about it Melvira!

If you think this is bad, you should live with me for a few days! My DH and I are known as the "funny friends" of everyone we know. We'll sit there and just talk and talk and end up looking around at room that's rolling over what we've been saying. One woman (she was an older lady ) used to tell us all the time we needed to put a camera up in our home because she wanted to laugh all the time. She wants us to have our own sitcom.

I have to watch who I let loose on because some people just don't take my sarcasm very well and I don't like offending anyone with my humor. I know Melvira and I would get along great in person because it's really easy to offend someone in writing because they can't hear the sarcasm. Melvira knows that instinctively or just doesn't care (LOL!), but she also knows when to reel it in so I can get advice or vent.

*sniff* I love you maan! *sniff*

Melvira Posted 13 Mar 2009 , 4:43pm
post #115 of 159

Yah, I've always been the funny friend too. My grandparents sit and watch me like a hawk when we're together. They just want to laugh at me cutting up on everyone!! My crabby Uncle will say something smart to me and I'll toss him back something that turns him purple and Grandma will laugh and say, "Hey, stupid, when are you gonna figure out you can't beat her?? She'll get you every time!" They spend winters in Florida and while they're there they NEED letters from me, cutting up. If they don't get them they get in a funk! icon_eek.gif Oh good grief you should see some of the letters. icon_redface.gif Sometimes I can't believe I'm saying these things to my 90-something grandparents, but it's like the highlight of their life down there. If someone is visiting when they get a letter they get to share in it too, but they can't interrupt while it's being read the first time! icon_rolleyes.gif

But Tita is right, it's easy to offend when you can't hear a person's tone or see their laughing face. I think that's why so many things get blown out of proportion here. I've done it too. icon_redface.gif

And Tita is also right that I (generally) know how to reign it in when someone needs help, support, or comfort. I'm usually pretty good at knowing when something is inappropriate. Not that I don't make mistakes... but I try not to offend!

jlynnw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jlynnw Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 3:40am
post #116 of 159

been thinking, bad thing to do usually come up with ideas and I did. How about convention, DOS, whatever cake event during day, night let Tita and Mel have a go at it. Not physical or anything just a nice, well not to nice, volley of words. We all pitch in, pay their way for the entertainment, and all have stories we will never forget. also, a hotel we can never go back to but that is a different story

Melvira Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 2:18pm
post #117 of 159

Hahahahahaha!! Sounds good to me! But you have to be careful because the two of us will turn on the crowd and start ripping everyone a new one. In a nice way of course, but it will be like a roast! icon_lol.gif

jlynnw Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 2:26pm
post #118 of 159

I just say let you have a go at it and if everyone wears their big girl panties, no prob

Tita9499 Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 4:13pm
post #119 of 159

Turn on them?

I wouldn't even dare go toe to toe with you in a battle of words, Melvira! You'd probably say some big, fancy word and have me lost out of the gate! I'll just start on the crowd and stay there. Melvira and I could have a ball!

jlynnw Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 4:18pm
post #120 of 159

oh Tita it would be so much fun! I could see you saying something about her using big words and putting her back in check. I think we would all have a ball! is there anything going on before wedding season is in full swing people are going to? It would be amazing just to meet all of you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%