Help...my Niece's Cake Idea!!! Where Do You Even Begin!

Decorating By kimpa Updated 8 Mar 2009 , 9:19pm by lucysmam

kimpa Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 8:39pm
post #1 of 11

My niece wants a dual themed birthday party....Dinosaur's and Disney Princesses. I need any ideas you may have on how to integrate the two into one cake.

I went through the gallery and I didn't see anything. I just have no ideas....I am stuck.

Please help.

10 replies
lucysmam Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 8:44pm
post #2 of 11

Are there any Disney films with dinosaurs & princesses?

sweetmonkey Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 8:56pm
post #3 of 11

I know this really isn't Disney but could you do a princess in a castle tower with a dinosaur/dragon guarding the castle?

kimpa Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 8:56pm
post #4 of 11

I don't think so. I am at a complete loss

kimpa Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 8:58pm
post #5 of 11

sweetmonkey that is a good idea. I will run it past her. Thanks.

stephaniescakenj Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 8:58pm
post #6 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmonkey

I know this really isn't Disney but could you do a princess in a castle tower with a dinosaur/dragon guarding the castle?

This is a great idea!

jules96 Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 9:00pm
post #7 of 11

I don't know who the dinosaur is for but there is a dionsaur in Toy Story. You could do a Disney themed cake instead of just one or the other. How old are the kids and what kind of dinos?

kimpa Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 9:03pm
post #8 of 11

She is going to be 4 years old. I didn't know that there was a dinosaur in toystory. Another great idea on a disney type theme.

jonahsmom Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 9:06pm
post #9 of 11

Isn't the one female character (Woody's girlfriend) a princess doll? Hmm...I'm going to have to break out that movie - I'm sure my 5 year old won't mind!

I love the idea of the princess in a castle with the dinosaur/dragon...that's great! You could even use the characters from Toy Story since she's only going to be 4. She'd probably recognize them!

Joybeth Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 9:16pm
post #10 of 11

No the doll woody likes is little bo peep. That is until he meets jesse the cowgirl!

lucysmam Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 9:19pm
post #11 of 11

prince charming rescuing the princess from the castle guarded by the dinosaur?

The Toy Story characters are a good idea, bo-peep looks a bit like a princess with her big dress.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%