Some People Are So Rude.... >:(

Lounge By cinderspritzer Updated 19 Mar 2009 , 7:57pm by _ROYALTY_

cinderspritzer Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 6:38pm
post #1 of 14

I went to Kroger a few mins ago to get some stuff for a recipe I'm gonna experiment with. By the time I got out of there, I had two HUGE bags full of stuff. I left the store, and started across the parking lot.

I make an effort to get across the roadways and parking aisles in the parking lot as fast as I can so I don't hold up traffic and I don't have to worry about cars coming behind me or whatever. Today was no different. I got all the way over and walked toward my car.

When I got the trunk opened to put my bags in, this car stopped behind me. There was a woman inside, and a child that I assume was no more than 8. The woman had the nerve to yell out her window at me ''WALK FASTER FAT@$$!!!'' icon_surprised.gificon_mad.gificon_evil.gif

So I turned around and said directly to her ''First off, I'm 7 1/2 months pregnant. Maybe you should learn some adult behavior to demonstrate to that child. Have a nice day.''

So she got all embarrassed and drove out of the parking lot.

I hate people. icon_evil.gif

13 replies
veejaytx Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 6:50pm
post #2 of 14

I'm glad you told her off. Maybe thats at least one person in millions who will learn to keep their mouths shut!

indydebi Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 6:53pm
post #3 of 14

Isn't it amazing how many people believe that they are the ONLY people who have places to go and things to do and the rest of us minions should watch for them and pull over on the highway and step out of line at the checkout so THEY can get thru.

Hubby has a line he'd love to use (but never has) on those who proclaim, "Well, I'm in a hurry!" He'd LUV to tell them, "Oh YOU'RE the one! I heard there was one person in a hurry today but I never dreamed I'd get to meet him!"

cinderspritzer Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 6:58pm
post #4 of 14

lol. i'm so gonna use that one on the next obnoxious person i come across.

KlyKat Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 6:58pm
post #5 of 14

I am so sorry this happened to you!!! But I see it everyday icon_eek.gif I guess people think because I'm behind a counter, I can't hear nor see what they do. Maybe, just hopefully she learned her lesson icon_twisted.gif

barbaranoel Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 10:25pm
post #6 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

Isn't it amazing how many people believe that they are the ONLY people who have places to go and things to do and the rest of us minions should watch for them and pull over on the highway and step out of line at the checkout so THEY can get thru.

A little off subject here but.... My mom recently had here license taken away by the dr but she told me the other day she drove to town. Well, I was yelling at her (yea, I know its my mom, but she deserved it) and she then told me she can drive just fine, its everyone else out there who has a problem, as long as they get out of her way, theres no problem icon_confused.gif

Shelle_75 Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 11:42pm
post #7 of 14

That is a HORRIBLE thing for someone to do. What on earth is WRONG with people??

I'm so sorry. God bless you and your beautiful pregnant self!!

summernoelle Posted 9 Mar 2009 , 3:35am
post #8 of 14

I hate people! Even if you were not pregnant, that would be completely ridiculous. What a jerk. Great example she's giving her kid. icon_sad.gif

michellenj Posted 9 Mar 2009 , 2:34pm
post #9 of 14

Good for you for sticking up for yourself. You know she will be one of those people who walks out a door and doesn't hold it for you and your baby in the stroller, too.

-K8memphis Posted 9 Mar 2009 , 2:51pm
post #10 of 14

Wow what a great amount of restraint and class you exuded.
And while pregnant?? Geez how did you pull that off??
Your little Munchkin's got a great Mommy!!!
<bowing low>
<clapping loudly>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's room for big mouth driver in The Jar!! (see signature line)

Monkess Posted 10 Mar 2009 , 7:22pm
post #11 of 14
Quote:
Quote:

I have a jar whereon is written, "Ashes of Idiots", and there's some room in there....

k8memphis-that is adorable.
cinderspritzer-God bless you, I hope you have a beautiful pregnancy and a BIG hug! I hope you forget this horrible person soonicon_smile.gif

krysoco Posted 14 Mar 2009 , 5:37pm
post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderspritzer

I hate people. icon_evil.gif

I was starting to worry that I was the only one that disliked ppl in general. icon_redface.gif Is it just me or have ppl lost their value of standard? What exactly is wrong w/waiting for someone to walk across the lane? Nothing at all. It's called being polite. I just find ppl do or say anything w/o thinking first. Or obviously in this case, they don't care. The really scary part is that they have kids in their presence! icon_mad.gif

Good for you for setting her straight.

I always get so huge during my pregnancies that ppl think I'm just fat. icon_cry.gif

costumeczar Posted 15 Mar 2009 , 2:35am
post #13 of 14

[quote="cinderspritzer"]

So she got all embarrassed and drove out of the parking lot.

quote]

This is the best part of this story, because you totally busted her, ha ha ha! I can imagine her trying to explain to her child why they're not going grocery shopping now. icon_lol.gif

_ROYALTY_ Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 7:57pm
post #14 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

He'd LUV to tell them, "Oh YOU'RE the one! I heard there was one person in a hurry today but I never dreamed I'd get to meet him!"

OMG I just HAVE to use that line on someone!! I swear i think i hear someone say that just about everyday!
Priceless

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%