Photos Posted

Baking By MamaYogi Updated 8 Mar 2009 , 8:26pm by yankeegal

MamaYogi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MamaYogi Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 4:24pm
post #1 of 4

I lurk on here daily and occasionally ask questions and put my 2-cents in to questions others ask. I just posted some pictures for the first time. There is no way I am a cookie diva compared to some of those on this site. Right now I am just doing it as a hobby and I love it. I couldn't possibly thank each one of you individually for your ideas that have inspired me so I wanted to just say thank you to you all. I am still trying to figure out which icing is the best for me to use. My family and friends are huge buttercream fans so the last cookies I did was with rolled buttercream (which was great and easy) but I used MBC for the piping and it dried too hard and fell off. I have yet to try Antonia's icing but think I will give it a shot. Thanks for looking at my pictures and I welcome any comments!

3 replies
antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 4:39pm
post #2 of 4

I just happened to have peaked at all of yours in the gallery. You've been so busy, they are great cookies! Nice job on them.

As for suggestions, a tiny thought might be to photograph them without the white paper doilies behind them. The patterning of them distracts the viewer's eye from the designs on your cookies....it's just a bit too busy. I'd love to see them on a plainer background. Maybe just the black? icon_wink.gif

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 6:35pm
post #3 of 4

Nice job on all of those cookies! thumbs_up.gif I'll throw in my cents worth and give a thumbs-up on Antonia74's RI. I know I couldn't do my cookies without her recipe! Again, your cookies look great! Keep up the fantastic work! icon_biggrin.gif

yankeegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yankeegal Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 8:26pm
post #4 of 4

I think your cookies look great! I agree about a plain background when photographing, and about Antonia's royal-It is the best!! Keep up the good work!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%