Anyone In The Bay Area Taken A Class At Baking Arts In Sf?

Decorating By MistyGirl2008 Updated 11 Mar 2009 , 7:37am by chikie

MistyGirl2008 Posted 7 Mar 2009 , 2:57am
post #1 of 4

Has anyone in the Bay Area taken a class at Baking Arts in San Francisco? I just found them recently through a Google ad and have signed up for a gumpaste roses and leaves class next month. I like that they have standalone classes for just a few hours rather than having to commit to an entire series. They keep classes to 8 or less and provide all the supplies.

Just wondering if anyone has been there and what they thought.

Thanks!
Julie

3 replies
tinygoose Posted 7 Mar 2009 , 3:08am
post #2 of 4

No but I've seen there ads for classes and love their cakes! I want to take a class to see how they wrap their cakes in choc., but I don't remember if they offer that one. Been thinking about it going there at some point though.

chikie Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 7:23am
post #3 of 4

I'm moving to the North Bay in a couple of months. I have to look into those classe. That's my next step is to learn how to make gumpaste flowers....Thanks for the info!

chikie Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 7:37am
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinygoose

No but I've seen there ads for classes and love their cakes! I want to take a class to see how they wrap their cakes in choc., but I don't remember if they offer that one. Been thinking about it going there at some point though.

I just went on there site and they do have a class on wrapping cake in chocolate, it's called "Chocolate Plastique ($150)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%