Ain't Got Nothing! Need Ideas! 4 Person B-Day Cake! Help!

Decorating By christeena Updated 8 Mar 2009 , 4:00am by jdelaney81

christeena Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
christeena Posted 7 Mar 2009 , 2:15am
post #1 of 5

I have to come up with a "springy" combo birthday cake for Bob (80),
Dave (50), Shannon (32) and Nicole (30) and it's to be 11x15 sheet. I've wracked my brain and searched the galleries and I just can't think of an idea to honor all 4 people on one cake! Please help!! TIA!

4 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticakesnc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticakesnc Posted 7 Mar 2009 , 9:42pm
post #3 of 5

Maybe a patchwork cake and each patch could signify something of each person. For example the ages on seperate patches, names on seperate patches, and something they like, such as a hobby or something to do with their job.

LittleLinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LittleLinda Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 3:34am
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by christeena

Dave (50), Shannon (32) and Nicole (30) and it's to be 11x15 sheet. I've wracked my brain and searched the galleries and I just can't think of an idea to honor all 4 people on one cake! Please help!! TIA!

Are they in the same family? Family tree type of cake might go well. Does it HAVE to be "springy"? Maybe you could do characters based on them ... Like, the Munsters ... Grandpa for Bob, Herman for Dave, Lilly for Shannon, and ... oops. Eddie can't be for Nicole ... Marilyn for Nicole? Or some other characters might be fun.

jdelaney81 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jdelaney81 Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 4:00am
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by christeena

Are they in the same family? Family tree type of cake might go well. Does it HAVE to be "springy"? Maybe you could do characters based on them ... Like, the Munsters ... Grandpa for Bob, Herman for Dave, Lilly for Shannon, and ... oops. Eddie can't be for Nicole ... Marilyn for Nicole? Or some other characters might be fun.

If they are family, how about the Flinstones? Otherwise I say just designate a quarter of the cake for each person. Springy, hmmm ...maybe one fishing, one with a dog, planting flowers, etc. Good Luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%