Suite Life Of Zack And Cody Cake

Decorating By bobbi96 Updated 6 Mar 2009 , 8:55pm by prterrell

bobbi96 Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 11:27pm
post #1 of 9

I don't know the show that well ... any ideas for a cake not involving a FBCT? It is for a 7 year old girl who is a fan of the show.

8 replies
prterrell Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 12:54am
post #2 of 9

Well, the show is about twin boys who live in a high-class hotel (The Tipton). The boys (Zack and Cody) are sort of a young version of the Odd Couple, one is very straight laced and kind of nerdy and the other is, well, the opposite of that. That really is a kind of hard thing to base a cake on. The only thing that comes to mind is to do a sheet cake with 1/2 decorated neatly and the other side done like it was done by a 10 year old who has no clue what he's doing. And then on the neat side print "Happy Birthday from Cody" and on the messy side put "Happy Birthday from Zack".

Okay, not such a great idea. Here's the wiki article about the series, maybe it will help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Suite_Life_of_Zack_&_Cody

jammjenks Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 3:47am
post #3 of 9

My first thought was to do some sort of suitcase cake, but I likeprterrell's sheet cake suggestion. That's kind of a hard theme to do in cake I think.

patticakesnc Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 3:59am
post #4 of 9

How about the Logo? It isn't really FUN but it is their logo. Unless you could get an edible image.

http://ipa.buffalostate.edu/~flvnyc82/images/suite00.jpg

mw902 Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 4:01am
post #5 of 9

Just wanted to mention, the boys have moved to a school on a boat now, so maybe something nautical? Go to disneychannel.com and take a look, there is a bunch of stuff on the show there. HTH Good luck!!!!

kbak37 Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 4:26am
post #6 of 9

On tv disney . com they have a printable door hanger. You can check that out and maybe make that? Or I did notice that alot of the online backgrounds have different size circles...you can do one layer in fondant with the circle design in orange, and have a top layer with the suite life "plaque". Resembles a room number plaque on a hotel door. Or the boat idea is a fun one. HTH

bobbi96 Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 7:59pm
post #7 of 9

Thanks for the ideas to go on! This one might be tricky.

Daisy135 Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 8:08pm
post #8 of 9

DD watches this show a lot.

I like the suitcase idea.

another idea is to use the shape of the logo (either cut cake into shape or drawn on sheet cake) and change the writing to fit the occasion...

I agree w/ everyone else...this is a VERY tough one.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

prterrell Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 8:55pm
post #9 of 9

Just went to Deco Pac's website, and lo and behold, there IS an "official" cake kit for this show. It features two of the other characters from the show, Maddie and London, not the title characters.
Here's a link to the kit's webpage: http://www.decopac.com/detail_16891__1-1-10.html. Not sure if that helps any or not!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%