Square Cupcake Topping?

Baking By yummycupcakes Updated 9 Mar 2009 , 12:11pm by Melonie1005

yummycupcakes Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 9:56pm
post #1 of 6

I tried doing a search on here but came up with no results.
Does anyone know what kind topping on this cupcake is and where can I purchase it?


I tried googling "square chocolate sprinkles, mini square chocolate cupcake topping" and I didn't get what I was looking for.

I hope someone can help! Thanks, I really appreciate it!


5 replies
brincess_b Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 7:46pm
post #2 of 6

i know in the uk, toppings like that are made by cadburys, and are sold in the supermarkets. dont know what they are called though.

punkinpie Posted 9 Mar 2009 , 11:39am
post #3 of 6

That cupcake has me drooling!! The little chocolate squares are really cute
as a topping. I've never seen them before.

dhccster Posted 9 Mar 2009 , 12:01pm
post #4 of 6

Those are so cute. I would like to know where to purchase them as well.

saracupcake Posted 9 Mar 2009 , 12:04pm
post #5 of 6

Do you get Guylain chocolates where you are, as soon as I saw the cupcake it made me think of Trufflina


they absolutely load the chocolates with sprinkles and one of the best parts of getting a box of these is sitting with a spoon eating all the fallen sprinkles left in the box, I'm sure there would be enough to cover a dozen cupcakes - and you get to eat chocolates too!

Your probably looking for a simpler sollution though! but the chocolates are my all time favourite, they are good!

Melonie1005 Posted 9 Mar 2009 , 12:11pm
post #6 of 6

Quote by @%username% on %date%